Reviews for Grandmother's Story
Anya Ishikawa chapter 1 . 7/15
TT_TT cries a river
the Moon our Witness chapter 1 . 7/14
Oh my gosh. I'm crying right now.
Zutara rocks chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
nicely written though i must say i expected something more from you just coz you're such a great writer. not you best but good nonetheless
Frosted Landscapes chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
awesome story!
ShipperForLife11 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
That was good... But sad. It made me cry...
AnnaAza chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Wow. That was great, but sad.
Blondie Pants chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
I love your idea of telling future generations about the war through stories. Congratulations on another well-written story.
Melancholy Soundtrack chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. I loved how you ended this piece; it really suited it. Gosh, you're so talented! :D Keep writing!
Delet Account Plz chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
OMG! You are the only author that can make me cry! For gods sake, I laugh when, in Jurrasic Park, the guy got eaten! And you made me cry during this (Almost) I could feel them behind my eyes! Every time I read one of you're angst drabbles I nearly break into tears. Awsome story, love it, and I think, if their is a 4th book that this is how Katara should feel (Though she shouldn't be quiet so old) and then she should go looking for him and they becom a couple, maybe even get married.

Keep up the good work! *Cheesy Grin*
always sunny in omashu chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
That was beautiful! I loved it. Since its a one shot I cant really add much, I think it was very well written though- thats for sure!
Lilly Kim chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Really...

this is the best Zutara story EVER!

I just love it so much. It isn't the first time I read it, hihih .
kyannabrown chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Very good! Really well written and thought out. I think that this could actually happen, but I hope it doesn't...too good though! I hope you write a sequel, I want to find out Lee's reaction and what else happened. Please continue this!
Aoi Nitsuga chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Awesome. A bit predictable, but it made sense and I can actually imagine it happening. Haha. Very nice.
Anawey chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
AW! That's so sad and sweet! I love it.
gabi-kinik chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
This was so heartbreaking. Seriously, I still like it. And I can't help but think that this might be the ending for Eclipse.