Reviews for Ribbon Traps
IlyseThain chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I like how you compared Balthier's nature to a wolf-never thought of it that way. Interesting perspective from Basch's point of view.
Darknessdawns chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
I enjoyed this very much. It was well written and gave a diferent view point on a relationship between Balthier and Penelo. I do hope you continue writing.
heavenzfiend chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
this story was very good! i like your way of describing Balthier.. he is too good hahahah
Flame-Wolf-89 chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
For some reason, when Balthier gave that hankercheif to her I automaticly fell in love with this pairing, I love the story, especially since it's from Basch's POV. You write very well.
RJJJ chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Because I too have weird tastes, I loved this story. Basch's point of view was a different take to the Penelo/Balther pairings. I'm gonna read your other oneshots since I enjoyed this one.
The Blearing Phoenix chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Wonderfully done, I think you wrote out the moment beautifully. Balthier's such a cunning little demon isn't he? But he's a charming and lovely one at that. I like how you made Penelo so oblivious.
Statik chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Lovely short story. I really enjoyed each character, especially Basch's rather possessive temper. I think it was wonderful!

I also liked how you described Basch's thoughts in here, very well done and great job!
sarasa-cat chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Nice! I really enjoyed reading how Basch sees the party around him and I can completely see this story happening.

The sentence "When he’d been in court, he’d seen plenty of this behavior and he did not like the indecency of it all one bit," pretty much sums up how I see Basch with regard to these matters in general and Balthier's behavior in specific.

Looking forward to more!
Lucifer Yaway chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
this was wonderfully written. I wish it was longer or it had a sequel. can't wait to see what you write next.
Cailin Skylark chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
what a wonderful one shot. i'm surprised i missed it especially since i'm a huge fan of balpen fics. your story is unique in that it comes from basch's pov. fantastic idea. write more soon!
phedre87 chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
I thought this was soo cute! I actually really love the PeneloxBalthier and PeneloxBasch pairings...I really don't think they are weird at all. Weird is Balthier x Fran-She's not even human! Anyway, I liked your story and thought it was adorable. I thought Basch was a little OOC but it's all good. Anyway, keep up the good work!
blank404 chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
I loved it! I can totally see Basche being all observant of the others. Baltheir, what a little fox, falling for Penelo without her even trying to catch his attention. Awe, it was so cute. Very well written!

Good job,

Ecrudgirl
MrsGrizzley chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
For some reason, I *really* like this story. I can *really* see this happening, particularly Basch's protective attitude. My one question is whether Penelo would really be as oblivious as you make her out to be.

Though her being oblivious makes it all the more humorous, since he's avoided so many feminine traps in the past, to be caught by one who wasn't setting a trap at all . . .

I like it. I really like it.

Mrs. Grizzley
Shiann Reece chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Wow, I loved this! It is wonderfully written-and I could just see Basch thinking these things. I am kind of a Balthier/Penelo and Basch/Penelo shipper. I really loved this. Didn't I just say that? Anyways-I thought it was great-I hope you write more!