Reviews for Just a Mallrat Mindset
Lilac.Shimmer chapter 1 . 5/12
This is too cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
This is beautiful! You had best shaphne stories for fans like me! Thank you so much for tiny happiness that we get :)
Wherever Girl chapter 1 . 8/30/2014

Was the SWEETEST thing I've ever read in my life! You did an excellent job on this! Kudos! :D
Speisla Cartoon Cartoon chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Ohhh Shaphne is so cutie! i loved it!
FaithHopeLoveTruth chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Morgan chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Believe-it1051 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Random anime plot with Shaggy and Daphne injected into it. Out of character for both of them. Would have been a better read if Shaggy had kicked their asses by himself and been confident with Daphne. Oh, and Vegan burgers? Really?
Anitoon3 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Hi! :)

Ahh, this is so good! :)

Go Shaggy! . He's her knight in bellbottoms... :)

Wow, Daphne really is a mallrat! :)

Aw! I like the ending! :)

Thanks for making this!

~ Anitoon3
helovestowrite chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
you know I don't read much Scooby doo fan fics but this was a great one-shot you made the pairing so believable... A for you

BookerSeeFoodBookerEat chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
FINALLY a good Daphne and Shaggy story. Thank you for writing this :) It's really good.
JZBL2009 chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Cute Story! I especially like the part where Shaggy was being cute with Daphne.
TitanWolf chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
i always thought Shaggy wore red pants. but i prefered him in his red shirt and blue jeans.
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
That was so cute. I know its weird and you probably dont hear this much, but this is my fav Scooby-Doo pairing. I really cant stand Freddy and Daphne together and Velma and Shaggy is just weird. Thank you so much for writing this, it put a bright spot on my day :)

-anon goddess
Bella's Bff chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
That was way cute! Though I am more of a fan of FD, I STILL LOVE THIS!
Jose Cohen chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
I don't know how I missed this story on my first wander through the archives. I thought it was very cute - in fact, all four of your stories in this series are. Well done!