Reviews for The Sailor Senshi meet the Gundam Pilots
LemonadeLovers chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
Ohayo!
Your story was really funny, I love it! You are really good at writing comedy, you should do more!
I'm running low on time, so I'll make this quick. PLEASE WRITE MORE! There. I did it. Whew.
Ja Ne!
moongirlSelene99, a Heero Yuy obsessed fanfic author.
Tiffy-chan EXTRAORDINARY AUTHOR Jk Im not that great. I only hvae 3 fics. READ THEM if you know what thjeyr'e about chapter 1 . 11/15/2002
ROTFL! THAT WAS SO HILARIOUS! Poor Trowa! ::kills Makoto and Minako and glomps onto Trowa:: He's so much of a hotty he's got millions of girls attached to him! .
Firefly-chan chapter 1 . 8/24/2001
That was really funny!
Jeri101 chapter 1 . 8/22/2001
That was really funny!
RyokoMaxwell chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
Yeah! Yeah! I LOVE that..um...story? It's hilarious! At any rate...hurry! Do more! Write more! Waaaaaaaaaaah! You must! For the sake of all us lonely readers!
Wicked Lady chapter 1 . 7/21/2001
no fair! How come no one is in love with the cutest cartoon of all time, Duo Maxwell? He and Mako would be perfect, she cooks he eats. he and Minako ack alike and Duo and Usagi eat alike. he's perfect for everyone! ::grins:: that's y he's a god and Trowa's not
Tenshi no Hikari chapter 1 . 7/19/2001
very very funny i love it i love it i love it more more more i must have more !... please.
Chrissy Yuy chapter 1 . 7/19/2001
That was funny, and could you type up the next part a.s.a.p 'cause I love
Angel Princess Serenity1 chapter 1 . 7/18/2001
OMG! I THOUGHT THAT WAS SO FUNNNNYY! YOU HAVE TO WRITE MORE SOOON!
rini chapter 1 . 7/18/2001
Plz plz plz do another one! i mus have entertainment *cant stop laughing* poor duo *crys* he is mine!
Leap of Faith chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
*evil-like snicker* that was too funny! I have got to read the rest when you get it up!
Bubbly Blueberry chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
hahahahahahahahahahahahahah that was soooooo funny!
Destiny's Rose chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
that was soooooo funny.i really,really liked it!
Fate Goddess chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
Dude! LMAO LMAO LMAO! that was so damn hilarious! I loved it. you should really write comedies! keep writing!
Meirou chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
Chibi Usa: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THE BOOGY MAN LIVES UNDER HIS

HAIR!

best part of the fic! lol funny!