Reviews for Took You Long Enough
kataangboomerangorangatang chapter 1 . 6/21
booksareawsome5 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
really really good
Aleyvas22 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
AWWW So sweet. *Giggles* Although, I don't think they really waited that long to kiss... *More Giggles*
Broken.Bells chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
nice _ Perfect tittle! :)
a. r. lindfors chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
LOL that was a funny one!
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
I loved it!
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Wow... very nice! I usually don't approve much when it comes to the kissy-kissy stuff in Kataang (since they're WAY too young for that in my opinion) but I gave this a shot :D I was relieved that you wrote this as them in the future! Excellent job :D I wouldn't mind seeing a sequel to this! LOL bah, I'm being a pedo-perv lol j/k j/k
Katsumara chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Adorable. While I love the fics where they fall in love before the whole Ozai battle for the world thing, I also like the ones where they fall in love a year or two later and it ends up like this. It's always so sweet.
Nicole chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Hah - so cute XD *giggle* *giggle* *giggle*

What can I say? I love Kataang :)
nodeerskulls chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
The "You knocked the shy out of me" line just made my day XD

Great story :)
prettygirl17 chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
That is so so awsome! Can't even tell you how awsome! Some of the best katara/aang ever!
TwilightG chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
definate favorite
cruciolicous chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
u know i can i actually see tat happening 3 yrs later...more so than the other fics. i dont why...for some reason i imagine it through rufftoon's comics (from deviantart if ur an art freak)...dont even ask coz i dont know why. lol but anyway great job .
donjonkeeper chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
It was just... This story is... I'm just speechless
ShellySaurus chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
I love your descriptions of Katara. You make her seem so straight foward. Which she is.

I love how you write your stories.

I love their characteristics.

I love their personality.

I love you.

I also had no idea that all my favorited avatar stories were made by you.. xD I was just favoriting a bunch of them, then decided to check out one of their author's page. Turned out you are one of the most fantasticle writers ever.