Reviews for In This Life
Guest chapter 39 . 2/17/2016
So this is the only story of yours that I'm not going to finish and I'm just moving on. Who cares at this point if she didn't sleep with anyone else? She hid from him and lied with no intentions of doing otherwise until he just happened to show up. What did she expect? And the idea that she was waiting for him to return is insane. Return to what and how? It was up to her to find him and be honest about their kid at the very least. This whole drama queen story line is too much for me. I realize that Haley is your favorite character but you still have to write a story with justice. If you wanted the readers to go to a certain place emotionally, you have to set up the right foundation. I feel like when I'm reading this that I'm being forced to feel sorry for a spoiled brat. Having said that, I'm noticing now that it's your first story and in others you have made so much growth as a writer and I've really enjoyed all others that I've read thus far. So I'm off to try a different one. :)
Guest chapter 33 . 2/17/2016
So I can see both sides of this actually. On one hand, she left him and they were technically not together and moving on. I mean, she hid out for years on purpose and lied about him having a son, so I see that it would be typical and expected of any guy in that situation to sleep with other people. Especially a guy who acts out when he's in pain and is a pro athlete with lots of female attention. However, on the other hand, if he wanted to sleep around, he should've found her and just filed for divorce. Don't keep your marriage in tact and then not keep yourself held to the vows. The marriage vows mean nothing if you only abide by them when you feel like it. Either way though, it's in the past and if you love someone then it's time after all these years to just let it go, move on and make it work. Life is too short for this drama, if you are really in true love. If not, then it's time to let go and move on.
Guest chapter 24 . 2/17/2016
Oh my goodness.. The version of Nathan Scott that you put in just about every story seriously cries more than any chick I've ever met. If the canon Nathan Scott knew about this version he would probably kick its ass lol. I love that he loves Haley so much, trust me. But often times I think you may write him with a female brain. You can still be deeply in love and act and think as a male mind would. And can I just say it bothers me so much that people act like on the show, Nathan was making her choose between him and her dream. That's ridiculous. He wanted her to have her dream, he encouraged it all the time and was proud of her. He didn't like Chris and the way he was flirting with Haley and doing it in his face. Which, by the way he was right about since he kissed her and then attempted to get her to leave him. Also, she let him kiss her and then secretly kept in touch with him and lied about all of it. Then when she had the chance to go on tour it was of course with the guy who was trying to steal her and she didn't even want Nathan to go with her. It was about all of that, this didn't have anything to do with him being against her dream. It bugs me so bad when people make it about that. It was about her and the kiss and traveling alone with Chris after she lied about it all. Again, I'm going back to reading! :)
Guest chapter 10 . 2/16/2016
I'm sorry but I'm only two more chapters in and I can't help the insanity that I'm thinking of this story right now. Even Lucas who is Nathan's brother is acting this way? It's uncalled for and delusional that everyone is treating him like some kind of bad guy and giving all the loyalty instead to someone who ran and never contacted them for years and lied to everyone. He had a right to know about his kid no matter what he did to Haley, which by the way, wasn't really that bad considering that she left him first. I'm actually seething while reading the way they treat him and on top of that how selfish and disrespectful to tell the kid who his dad is and not tell the dad? Now I'm supposed to feel sorry for the kid and think it's ok that he hates Nathan when Nathan has no clue who he is? This is just so completely wrong and I don't think I can keep reading without having voiced this.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/16/2016
I can't understand two things: one, why is everyone acting like Nathan did some awful unforgivable thing to her? She's the one who left first and she's the one who never told him about his own child. And two, I will let it slide since he seems cute, but come on, no five year can talk like this. He seriously sounds like a 30 year old law professor more than a five year old, no matter how smart he's supposed to be he's still 5. Anyway.. Carrying on now.
TheOnceAnonymous14 chapter 50 . 12/13/2014
That was a great read! Thoroughly enjoyed this and finished it within an hour haha!
thibbs65 chapter 50 . 6/24/2014
I LOVE YOUR WRITING KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
thibbs65 chapter 46 . 6/24/2014
FINALLY THEIR HAPPY
thibbs65 chapter 39 . 6/24/2014
WHAT WOULD IT MATTER IF SHE DID NATHAN SLEPT WITH A TON OF GIRLS LET HALEY HAVE A FUN NIGHT OR 2 I THINK IT CRAZY THAT HE CHEATED ON HER TO BEGIN WITH AND THEN BY THE END SHE ENDS UP FORGIVING HIM
thibbs65 chapter 37 . 6/23/2014
I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW NATHAN CAN SAY HE LOVES HALEY AND JAMIE HE MADE HER LEAVE AND THEN CHEATS ON HER WITH TONS OF GIRLS AND HE DONT EVEN KNOW JAMIE I LOVE NALEY THEIR MY FAVORITE COUPLE BUT WHEN YOU MAKE HIM CHEAT ON HALEY IM NOT A BIG FAN OF THIS
thibbs65 chapter 36 . 6/23/2014
EXCELLENT STORY
thibbs65 chapter 31 . 6/23/2014
I THINKK THEY'VE HAD ENOUGH ISSUES WITHOUT dAN AND RACHAEL BUT YOUR AN EXCELLENT WRITER THEYVE BEEN APART ENOUGH
thibbs65 chapter 29 . 6/23/2014