Reviews for Bluffing and Luck
Jedi Knight Cheeze chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Oh, man, Nick, you're really good at Poker! Heck, if you ever stop being a lawyer, you should make a career out of it! Oh wait...

XD Great story.
lildaemon chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
"Poker is the perfect game for Wright. It requires two things. Bluffing and sheer luck."

After watching the trailer for Apollo Justice, the accuracy of that line almost kils me. ) ~ Great piece!
123-321 chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
XD ! loved it! good job!
Pawn of Pawns chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
XD Very cute, and well developed. You have them in character and everything.

May I give you a suggestion about quotations? At certain points, the construction makes it unclear who is speaking (even though the dialogs itself leaves no doubt).

"Sorry, Edgeworth," said Phoenix. Miles starred...

You do use "_ said" most of the time, but making sure it's consistent might make the writing clearer. Also, a comma replaces a period in dialogs.

Anyways, I really enjoyed the story. Kudos!
XxMaddy chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
After losing to Edgeworth in Chess so many times I suppose Phoenix needed a way to redeem himself ne? XD
Vaxl chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Hehe, Edgey got pwn'd this time. :D
Wrestlemania chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Nice one! Liked how Phoenix is able to keep his emotions not showing, despite being so easily readable in court that everyone can guess EXACTLY what he is thinking. Ha-ha! Classic! This gets a 7.5/10.
Steeple333 chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
From chess to poker. ] Nice job, using the two games as a sort of tell on the two lawyers' characters.
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Great fic, lol! I could see that happening...