Reviews for Fiyero, Darling
lilyrose chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
A FREAKING MAZING
Zarrian chapter 2 . 8/28/2007
Hm. Glinda's going crazy. Interesting.
Zarrian chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
I'll read yours if you read mine, LOL.

Great job, but you might want to fix the bunchedupness.
Elphie Bubble chapter 2 . 6/14/2007
Oh, my, Glinda! There she goes, getting herself into trouble like usual. ) Everyone is still in character quite well and this part made me laugh:

“Of course, I mean I have other-“

“Great.” Glinda cut him off.

Haha, just so typical Glinda. Continue soon!
Elphie Bubble chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Ooh, I like this a lot so far. Glinda seems very in character, and Fiyero too. The only this is the formatting, but I don't feel like I need to address that since I see that in the next chapter you've ironed it out. Anyway, I really like this concept!
ShutUpAndKissMe chapter 2 . 6/13/2007
keep up the good work shadaka, cant wait for the next chapter
ShutUpAndKissMe chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
larf larf keep it up shadaka
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 2 . 6/12/2007
Oh, he thinks she cheating! How intriguing! I love the hints of Gloq...I'm all for Gloq. I like the internal debate Glinda had goin' on in her head too. And much better with the formatting things this chapter, but there were still a few. Do you want a beta by chance? Somebody to catch those little things before you post? Cuz if you do I'd like to volunteer, but if not it's all good. Excellent job, I can't wait to see what happens next, update soon!
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
This is excellent so far. I think you have a great grasp on Glinda's character, which is awesome cause (imo) she's a bit hard to write. My only complaint is the lack of spacing. It gets a little difficult to read when everything is mashed together. So just seperate it into paragraphs and double space between them and make sure that everytime someone speaks, or a different person speaks is a seperate paragraph too and you're good to go. I loved Glinda's thought process at the end, about wishing she didn't have to be fake. It was wonderful! I'm looking forward to seeing more, update soon!