Reviews for Crossover Crazy
sachi bang chapter 11 . 2/26
Awsome creativity..
Omg this is like the perfect explanation/redo for season 8! Awesome!
dorkycorky88 chapter 2 . 10/8/2014
I haven't even started the next chapter but I skrieked when I see the next chapter is Scrubs. I can't wait!
Branlyn1974 chapter 11 . 2/22/2014
Wow! Those are the first words I think of when reading this story! Amazing is another! And disappointed since it seems like you haven't updated this story in a very very long time. I'm really hoping you haven't given up on it because I really want to know where they end up next. Your storytelling is perfect and spot on. You truly have a gift with writing and you nailed every crossover character perfectly! Best story I have read on here in a long time so please please I'm begging you on my knees to finish this! :-) it would make my year to get on here and see an update from you on this story. Thank you so much for the entertainment and hopefully I will be reading more soon!
ufc91 chapter 11 . 1/4/2014
This story is always a fun read. Thank you.
Wenjieda chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
LOL 4.3 million people sooo true!
wprincessannw chapter 11 . 10/8/2010
very cute story! I don't normally like cross-overs but this is hilarious :)
Cerridwen-Maiden chapter 5 . 4/2/2010
XD omg i'm laughing so hard i've started cryin. poor sammy, having to see that horrible horrible thing. i was one of those 4.3 million...m...dean.
Freak87 chapter 11 . 12/4/2009
It is a shame you don't have more reviews for your last couple of chapters. They are awesome, plain and simple. I love the concept of this story, it's very intriguing. You do an awesome job with the characterizations of all the casts you bring forth. And you're doing a great job with involving the nature of each show. I love it, and I look forward to the next chapter.
Alma chapter 11 . 6/20/2009
Awesome,

I've read it a dozen times, and I still laugh

You should do: It's always sunny in Philadelphia, next

It would be funny as hell
KaiaRay chapter 11 . 6/14/2009
I was so happy to see you updated this story! I can't wait for the next chapter:).
lovetaker101 chapter 11 . 6/13/2009
I laughed until I was just about crying during this chapter. I love Chandler's Daffy Duck quote! It's one of my favorites. And I can totally see Jackie and Rachel as kindred spirits. The gang's little intervention with Jackie and Hyde in Central Perk was hilarious. The circle bit cracked me up.

I'm so excited for the next chapter. Maybe you could do a crossover with 'Gossip Girl' or 'It's always sunny in Philadelphia.' I feel like the 70's gang could have some great moments with the cast from those shows (2 of my favorites, so I might be a little bit biased). Whatever you pick, I'm sure it'll be great!
paramourconspiracy chapter 10 . 4/13/2009
Ah you gotta do gossip girl! It'd be awesome! Great story. :)
SictomLifeOfLinz chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
haha reply to seth cogen. I love him from the oc
Angie38 chapter 10 . 1/29/2009
YEAH I was so happy to see a update and I LOVE 2guys and a girl..now I wanna go back and watch back episodes. I love me some Berg!