Reviews for Fight And Lose
em1701inactive chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I have to say, of all the 'Benders' tags tht I have read, this is probably the best! You portray the emotion so well without making it too sappy.

Very nice job!
forestwife chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
this was brilliant! you gotta love some Dean-angst. And we in this flat love how protective Dean (or 'Deanie-baby' as he has been dubbed... don't ask) is of Sammy!

Right, I'm going to have to get my dvds out and look for that tear now! Can't say I noticed it before...
Mr. Shoe's Friend chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Ah! That was beautiful!
merryw chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
I LOVED it! I have always hated that they skipped over that scene in the show!
Mousitsa chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
You don't need to ask the readers to be kind because there is no possible way the readers can be unkind. Fantastic story full of delicious Dean-angst. You really did a terrific job with this, absolutely loved it! Thank you for sharing!
Master Li chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
wow this was awesome! There are several Benders stories by the way but this is a good one! I could feel Dean's pain, I wish this had been in the show!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Awesome story! After watching the Benders, I kind of wondered what went through Dean's mind when he was tied to the chair knowing that those freaks were going after Sammy to kill him. You put his thoughts into words that definitely goes with the character that Dean is. Thanks for sharing.
RonawolfLee33 chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Excellent story, I have read many stories with this theme and I like your take on it. Keep up the good work.
Arinia chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Aww I loved it! I really wish they had showed this part on the show it would have been awesome! But your story made up for it, it was excellent!
Phx chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
There are Benders tags/stories but no recent ones. This was good.
The Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
awesoem story
Tarpelion chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
How can I be anything but kind...this is a great story! Well done!

"Its not easy being a Supernatural Fan when you live across the world from it.!" I know the feeling :0)
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
oh wow. This was great. I haven't read a Bender's story either, and now this makes me want to go watch it!

Amazing job