Reviews for Collections
Hahaha . Alviss is so cunning! I like it! D
DarkAngel010 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
hn
Aquatic-Idealist chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
LOL! Excellent work! Very funny!
Reanna-Kris-Katelyn chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
desturbed...
AngelRin89 chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
lol...really really funny and random

I LUV RANDOM!

(um note meant as a flame at all but Alviss is 16 years old not 14)
powtronome chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
that was actually pretty funny! i was laughing! good job! although it only takes a monkey saying the word: "pudding" to make me laugh! but I liked it! keep it up! RANDOMNESS!
xXSoldierSasukeXx chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Lol, that was hilarious, doll! I loved that! I've never quite read something so random, whch isn't necessarily a bad thing in this case, because that was very original of you. Heh heh, rocks and leeches and toenail clippings... You're so silly, doll...!
Everybody's Neesan chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Total randomness and fluff; brilliant! I want to know what you were on when you came up with the name Drippy 960 XXVI, and where I can get some!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
omg jack collects TOENAIL CLIPPINGS? that's just creepy...

you're probably doing one on the chess pieces? Please do so!:D
xChibiTenshix chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
lol! leeches P toenails? creepy...that's so disturbing. haha! alviss and snow obsessed with rocks...weird...yet funny at the same time. good story!
Dragoness Triplets chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Hikari: Yeah! Rocks! I love rocks! I used to have a pet rock! But I went away for a week, and Yami didn't feed it, and it died. T.T Yami: I HATE LEECHES! *Shivers* So gros. TOitsu: O.o I'm disturbed too! But this was funny, we were all laughing, except Yami when the leeches came. She's afraid of them. Nice job!
GintaxAlvissForever chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Me: Let's find a rock. I mean a big ass rock! Or maybe something like a cinder block is better. I'll host it up, and drop it on your face, my buddy!

Yohko: That song again. Anyway LOL. "She knows where you sleep!"

Aussa: Nerds...Jack is gross! OH WELL! GOT TO LOVE HIM!
Marchenplushie28 chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
LOL You know, team MAR is pretty strange, but on a scale from one to ten they're probably only a 7 and are nothing compared to some of the weirdos out in this world.