Reviews for PASR Fluff!
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
First time writing sex my ass! That was amazing. Beautiful detail, original ideas, and rarely an error in sight. I could say I'm in love with you, but then you'd catch me cheating... with this story! I applaud you, you wonderful person.
Cindy Cerberus chapter 6 . 10/25/2011
That was great, i loved it! Will Todd like become pregnant? That would be so cute... A moody Todd, getting ready to have a wedding and marry Pepito. There would be emotions flying and feelings being hurt. Then a make up scene. Also even a part were the baby is born...somehow... But it would still be so cutely amazing!
kitari66 chapter 6 . 1/11/2010
That was wonderful thankyou so much!
Dirge for the Dead chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
This is so sweet! :') I really like this story. I've read it like five times, and here I am again. So, so sweet. I think you're the only one that has ever portrayed the two like this. In this chapter, I mean. Love it. So. Much.

Dirge for the Dead
Dirge for the Dead chapter 5 . 11/21/2009
You are a very, very good writer, and WOW- you put a hell of a lot of research into your stories. You seem to be a very dedicated writer! ;)

I love your stories, and I hope you write more (please continue your other stories!)

And also, please write more PepSquee, because you're one of the few writers who can actually write worthwhile PepSquee!

Love, Dirge for the Dead
StillTicksAway chapter 4 . 2/5/2009
Ah, that was too enjoyable. You had quite a few witty lines in there, references and what not.

Sleeping pills are nice, and Pepito would keep the nightmares away. Much better than a teddy bear that tells you to light stuff on fire.

Oh Mr. Devil. You make me smile.
Dolphin-Fly chapter 6 . 1/8/2009
Bahahahahah that's the best smut I've read in a good long while. Seriously. That was fuckin' awesome and so was the story. Hugs and kisses from the creepy reviewer!
gloriousanon chapter 6 . 10/30/2008
oh. that was just too amazing. well done! first sex scene? wow. you did VERY well. my nipples got hard. i want you to know that.. heh. this story was amazing, i loved it! i'm also reading your other, Wrath and Love, and i think it needs an amazingly sour little lemon somewhere in there. i know, this isn't the place to comment on that, but still. three cheers! putting in my favorites, i love your writing a lot!
NextNothingNew chapter 6 . 7/13/2008
:twitch: This was so wonderfully written. Did you know that? What really amuses me is the link you added at the end of the chapter. I'm am seriously cracking up at that.

Also, oh gods I loved the little bit of S&M in there. And the weird bindings that moved independently - okay, I'll stop now.

The part where Pepito was shocked at Todd's shouts had me struggling to contain my laughter. You win, author, so I shall fav this.
Heather chapter 6 . 6/14/2008
First time...writting...sex? Are you kidding me? That was AMAZING! I love Pepito/Squee, but it's nearly impossible to find any good smutty fics about them...but this was just...wow. Very hot indeed. You should write for a living and make gazillions of dollars. I'm not even kidding. As short as this was, it played off the elements of fiction beautifully. It was fun, original and very imaginative in a deliciously kinky way. Not just the sex (which was YUMMY), but the story in general. You got world's a better place because you write.
ShiiLovesHim chapter 2 . 4/6/2008
Love your writing all 3 stories really :P so I wasn't sure which to comment on. You said you loved hearing that you have fans so I just wanted to let you know you have one more! :D
Aki chapter 6 . 12/26/2007
Awesome story and an awesome sex scene! The best I've read so far! - I'm glad you put in that little paragraph about protection. That was very responsible. Props to you. ((o.o))
Sora4president chapter 6 . 11/15/2007
Hot damn! That there's gotta be the sexiest Pep/Squee I've ever read! (plus, you can just see the look on Mr. Satan's face) you've got a good story, keep goin'! d
Jynx'sbox chapter 6 . 10/5/2007
Wow, I'm surprised you didn't get more reviews for this one. Very good story and the last scene was intense. I look forward to more works from you in the future. You're a very talented writer.
RoyalWe chapter 6 . 9/25/2007
woah.

one.

huge.

smut scene.

:D

and even though it was amazingly smutty,

it was still utterly adorable.