Reviews for Catheter
Sofipitch chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
Oh, that was indeed very funny.
The Songbird Still Sings chapter 3 . 7/6/2010
Little awkwerd for them, but still a wicked story. XD
SamJaz chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
aw...
kobalto chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
wait...what happened?
Orange Singer chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
Sad face! Poor kids must be mortified...I also liked how Pinako reacted. Took me a while to figure out what happened, but I did. I'm surprised Winry was the one to administer the catheter. I can imagine it was for practice. Wow...he was what, ten? Eleven? Early start, kid.

I love your automail series. Thank you for addressing that time skip!
Took-Baggins chapter 3 . 1/15/2008
each chapter just gets more and more awkward! i can't help laughing at Al (lucky for him Edward's sleeping through all this...)
Took-Baggins chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
i almost missed these other chapters! i've gotten so used to reading one-shots lately...

was he, uh...? i'm guessing so, given the rating. i must say, i wasn't expecting it. it was amusing, though.
Took-Baggins chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
i can't help laughing at this, even though it makes me feel a little mean. but, wow, how awkward...

i had planned to stop reading for the night after 'Wish List' but i'm having issues with that. heh...
dennisud chapter 3 . 6/28/2007
Well we seems to gloss over this sort of thing in fanfiction and writing in general.

Kudos in relating this to us.
Ishte chapter 3 . 6/25/2007
Nice job. So often the whole concept of what Ed must have gone through to get his automail is so glossed over. A lot of writers are afraid to address the "darker" side of how a body works, and some of those fine details, but they point to some of the reasons there is this bond between Ed and Winry (that I note some would like to ignore completely even though it's quite clear)

I loved Pinako's observation: "Winry, huh?" and note that she does NOT freak out about it. It seems very like her to think it perfectly normal and natural.
D. M. Evans chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
well done. all too often we don't get to see the reality of what Ed's surgeries would have been like.
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 3 . 6/14/2007
I love this because the whole messiness of automail surgery and its aftereffects appeal to me (yeah, yeah, I jones on H/C, too). At any rate, thank you so much for this little tryptic of stories and for not glossing over anything.
Inuchemist10 chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
WOw...that was different but nice.

Good Job!