Reviews for All's Fair in Love and War
When I Make It Shine chapter 7 . 5/31
I absolutely love this story. I can't wait to read more :)
Jess Rory Fan chapter 7 . 1/8/2011
PLEASE PLASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY! I LOVE IT! PLEASE!
Jess Rory Fan chapter 7 . 10/29/2010
I just found this story and read it in about 30 minutes while almost biting off my lip in anticipation! I LOVE IT! WHY, OH WHY HAS IT BENN LEFT TO HANG IN THE AIR LIKE THIS? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE IT! PLLLLEEEEEAAAASSSEEEEE!
Serenitey chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
I'm not usually a big fan of this kind of AU but you have me intrigued. Your story seems interesting and the dynamics are fun. I like how you've worked in the characters from different seasons. However, I have one major problem that I suppose isn't a big deal but it bugged me. Why wouldn't Australians be in the war? Something like a million Aussies fought in the world warII, we were directly attacked, fought on numerous fronts, were in the war before America and we lost over forty thousand so kind of blows your 'unlikely to be an injured soldier' theory. If you specified a front (which granted I'm on chapter two so you might later) maybe it would be necessary, although if memory serves, Americans served in Europe and in the Pacific with Australians.

Sorry I've ranted at you over an inconsequential issue but as petty as it is,as I said, it annoyed the shit out of me.
katie chapter 7 . 4/25/2010
really good chapter. I'm intrigued with a story set in the past, for the first time in all my 13 years. please update soon!
CammieSwan1785 chapter 7 . 11/23/2008
i love this story you should finish it!
Rainbow Moonshine chapter 7 . 11/11/2008
Are you going to update soon because I really want to know whats going to happen!
RoryReneeMercedees chapter 7 . 8/28/2008
omg! I loved this story! it is so good. I think it was one of the best that ive read! Please update soon and i will love ya forever. ok that sounded weird. i like how jess was jess and rory was rory but it had more emotions being said. i think this is one of my favorites. Ok, this was an awsome story! Please keep writting and i know i will keep reading. thanks and loved it!
starletelena chapter 6 . 7/17/2008
ok so...

we're dealing with a case of "all's fair in love and war" withdrawal : the patient Elena might pass away soon if not cured. please, add one more chapter to take the vitals higher.

ps: it's contagious, it could spread and make many others die.

be prompt.

tnx
Miss Snooze chapter 7 . 7/14/2008
Just read this story, which is very much out of my usual element (PDLD and Ramble on), actually it's my first lit, but I absolutely love it...!

Hope you update soon...!
N chapter 4 . 7/13/2008
Oh My GOSH! The letter is the sweetest thing imaginable! I knew that Jess had such a sweet side! I also commend you for not adding Dean to the story, because I most DEFINITELY prefer Jess. COntinue!
SaphiraJane chapter 7 . 7/12/2008
Aw that chapter was so cute! And I could really imagine this to be one of those old-ish black and white movies xD

I hope you'll update soon!
hungry neptune chapter 7 . 6/9/2008
this story is amazing. thanks for the update, please do so again soon!

pam halliwell chapter 7 . 6/3/2008
i am very close to being emotional. i think i might develop a war romance fetish. but you have to help a reader out, please update soon, although no one understands how truly ridiculous school can be more than me ...
Lucille Mabel chapter 7 . 5/23/2008
Agh. That was so worth the wait!

That being said, I am now quite anxious for the next chapter.

I just re-read the whole thing and have once again fallen in love with this story.

You're very talented and...agh, I don't know what to say. Lovely job.