Reviews for Day Lily
xPhoenix0Returnx chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
-sigh- That's really adorable. It makes me wish for a happily ever after as well, haha. Howl and Sophie's family seems very interesting. And the bathroom rotations was funny and cute. (:
CheshireGrins chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
that's so sweet
Random Romantasist 999 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
*(goes into hysterical aww fit)* K I;m better now. That was so cute! I would put more, but I just can't think through the adorableness that is clouding my mind.
my name is paper YAH chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
sweet
Bird of Hope chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Well that's nice! That made me feel happy, which is good because that is exactly what i read these stories for, it was definately fitting for ti;s purpose.

Thank you for that.
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
This reminds me of an old song, called "After All These Years" by a group from Ireland called Foster and Allen. This story is very beautiful, Sophie-Lou. I commend you.

CT
Linnath chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Very sweet. I love the vignettes woven neatly into the monologue!
Silvara chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
It is in-character and heart-warming. I don't see any prob in this fic. It's nice to read. Nice but someho sad. It seems as if the 'tale' ends. You get what I mean? Who wouldn't like to have them (their personalties, I mean) immortalized? Sigh...
Fyliwion chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Lovely fic _ Really very lovely. Beautiful job!
CharmedNightSkye chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Aw so sweet, loved it.
GreyWolfEyes chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
*glomps you* You're amazing! I was just casually browsing through the HMC fanfics, wondering if anyone could manage to write a decent romance that wasn't just full of fluff and to keep Howl and Sophie in character. Naturally, I found several that aimed for that mark and then fell quite short. But then, to my great amazement and enjoyment, I found your fic! You're so good! The way you manage to skillfully weave through the in and outs of Howl's thoughts, wandering, but with decided direction... I love the way the one-shot is romantic while still being practical and in touch with each character's personality (like in the line "Howl knew he would still melt with love and tenderness at that familiar smile on her face. Or the familiar scowl on her brow." That made me laugh). Anyway, you're really good. Just thought I would let you know. OK, well, ta ta!

-wolfeyes
karma eater chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
wow. that was real good. good-job!
Sapphire Rose E chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
awe! that was so sweet! i loved it thanks:)
KMD3271 chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
ah...I loved it! You did such a good job writing it! I really enjoyed reading it.
Ella.Rose.x chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Sweet! I love it. Though it was a little confusing figuring out which part was past musings and present actions right away.

I think you have the relationship between Howl and Sophie down pat!

Good show,