Reviews for How Far Are You Willing?
Padakin chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Hm. Interesting...
Isha-libran chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Chilling. But I can see Elizabeth doing this, if pushed far enough.

Thanks for sharing. )
Yorke0593 chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
I have no bloody idea what that was about. Next time you write a story make it coherent!
Azu Vyra chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
I liked it, definitely a treat to see such an AU amongst all the happy-reunion fics. I'd imagine Elizabeth would be willing to sacrifice an entire crew; she can be pretty ruthless at times. Though she's never that extreme, after the ending of AWE it does become a little plausible, doesn't it? P

Are you going to continue this? It looks like it'd make an awesome multi-chaptered story...*hinthint* XD
Sarah chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
why-what-holy-what have you done! My suggestion would be—i have no suggestion except for next time u write a story, make it happy!
Fantasma101 chapter 1 . 6/12/2007! that's just a bit on the crazy phyco-killer side...just a little. creepy but i still like it even if it is incredably short...oh well! Great job!
SD chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
That was sick. Clever, but sick :D
GYRC chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
EEK! You just can't leave it there! What happens next?
GirlofNoConsequence chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Really good excellent! You kept me in suspense the whole time, please update it!
AraBellaSnape chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
That was pretty good. Now what is Will going to do? He loves her but can he be with someone who just murdered a dozen innocent people? Even if it was to see him again?