Reviews for The Gotham Phantom
Neeko96 chapter 16 . 1/22
Yeah but isn't Dark Dan the unholy fusion of Danny's and Vlad's ghost halves? He wouldn't turn into that unless he somehow had his ghost half removed and fused with Vlad's. -
Cleanna chapter 33 . 1/17
Sooooo goood!
KodiakWolfe13 chapter 32 . 12/17/2013
Ahhhh,this story is so cute! I feel so happy and sorry for Danny. I'm sorry but I could not read the Danny's a girl part. Stuff like that makes me laugh so hard but I just can't read or watch it. Tis why I don't watch Mrs. Doubtfire. :)

-KW13
EcoReibun chapter 33 . 10/4/2013
*Crying*
EcoReibun chapter 23 . 10/3/2013
Its Mrs. Folly not Tucker (second to last paragraph)
SpaceWonder368 chapter 32 . 9/26/2013
OMG!

This is absolutely fantastic! Best Batman and DP fic EVAUR!

I mean, most of my stories hardly ever have kind endings...

You are amazing!
allietheepic7 chapter 7 . 9/7/2013
"Are you proposing I turn myself into a half-ghost?" Batman, the ghostly dark knight. all criminals are screwed.
Alyss Penedo chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Dude, you need to proofread your summary. Seriously.
Burnzs chapter 7 . 8/12/2013
its a cool story and all, but your emotional buildup leaves a bit to be desired
Yuu3 chapter 32 . 5/24/2013
I don't know whether to love you or hate you. Because of this wonderfully awesome, gorgeous, beautiful ( and I'll stop here before the list get endless ) story, I scarified my sleep. It was worth all of it but still...I love this story too much to just stop here. Now, I feel immensely sorrowful and lonely. Batman, Danny, Gotham Phantom, I love you oh so so so very muchy. I feel like I can rest in peace now that I have found and read the most...lovely story on Batman and Danny Phantom. Thanks you, for writing this story. I'm truly in bliss now.
Yuu3 chapter 27 . 5/24/2013
Angel? Angel! Omgosh! Ok, this time for sure, im going to die. Explode and die. All I can say is, you. Are. The. Most. Awesome. I love you and this story!

Btw, I'm glad to say this, the flow of the story. It's better, for God's sake! I love you. Ok, now I'm just repeating myself, but I can't help it.
Yuu3 chapter 22 . 5/24/2013
Lol, I couldn't stop snickering the whole way. It's official, I love this story. I love it so much I think im going to explode with all the little lovely moments and the funs and even Danny, a fourteen years old teenager, bossing around all superheros, which is self-explanatory.
Yuu3 chapter 17 . 5/24/2013
K- K- Kyaaaaa! Aaaaaa! ( and goes on the endless squeal )

I am not a supporter of gender bend, but this...is...just...beautiful. Indescribable. I never thought about it but...Danny really make a beautiful, pretty woman. I wish there was a picture! ...I've decided, this chapter, shall be my all time most favorite chapter in the whole of all Danny Phantom fics I have read!
Yuu3 chapter 16 . 5/24/2013
Ahahaa, try as you find Batman. /Try/ Ahahaha!
Yuu3 chapter 13 . 5/24/2013
Yes...doom. Doom! Ahahah...ehhehehe...Death to all evil toward Danny! Mwuhahahah! Suffer! Ahahahah! Doom...suffering...feel the wrath...die...pain...death...eheheh...ahahhaa...

( cough, please excuse this crazed fangirl. She is, in a sense, very much like Batman. Those who harm Danny shall never see the light ever again. In a dark flat voice* )