Reviews for The Gotham Phantom
Crystalzap chapter 10 . 3/16
while I like the storyline you pushed it all too fast, Danny wouldn't be calling anybody 'Dad' in the same week his own father was killed, not even touching the fact he had only met Bruce two days before. Batman had many 'batkids' none of them ever called him 'Dad'. So I don't know if he would even want that.
Everything else seems plausible given enough time, and grieving period, (except for every leguer obsessing over him) but I'm sure that since you wrote this a long time ago you already know all this...
Eagle Dreamer chapter 33 . 11/7/2016
i really liked it. it was at least semi original and not an overused plot.
553Colinm chapter 33 . 10/26/2016
good story bad ending
553Colinm chapter 2 . 10/25/2016
Illinois not Texas otherwise a good start
phantomkitty chapter 33 . 9/13/2016
This story was and is amazing. I would love a sequel if you can.
Eagle Dreamer chapter 32 . 5/28/2016
It was really good. You messed up in the chapter where bruce says that lancer will be there. Lancer was dead at the time. Otherwise I liked the story.
LunarCatNinja chapter 33 . 2/13/2016
Huh. I seemed to have gotten behind. Especially since you have a sequel now.
Guest chapter 33 . 9/12/2015
Mother
Fuckun
Potato
THAT WAS FREEKIN AMAZING
this is the missing link and I rarely comment on stuff but this story has a Danny phantom story plot/concept I have never seen before
And I love it please make a sequel I will be adding this to my reread list and I look forward to the sequel
The only criticism I have for this is the missing in action words.
lilmymyshem chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
I like this story already.
Candy Phantom chapter 8 . 5/10/2015
*shaking with laughter* How could Alfred be Batman?
Amy chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Wow, just wow, I didn't think the words 'Batman', 'grinned' and 'surrender' could be used in the same sentence but you sir have proved me wrong!
Guest chapter 33 . 11/7/2014
I'm sorry, but this story was just a little too sappy for me. Okay, I lied a lot too sappy for me. I really like the concept and all, but just too many sob scenes. I would recommend a few LESS of those and a few MORE fight scenes. Cause let's face it, your doing a crossover with a comic universe. Comic universes are all about the fight scenes. Good details, good plot, good imagery, plot development, spelling, grammar, punctuation and everything, so you're a really good author, just DELETE A FEW SAPPY SCENES!
lunabane chapter 17 . 10/7/2014
Please tell us what happened at the theater! I bet it was hilarious!
lunabane chapter 16 . 10/7/2014
It's okay Batman, no one can resist Danny's cuteness!
ThePurpleSuperCow chapter 10 . 10/4/2014
Her name isn't Siren, It's Black Canary. Her real name is Dinah. Sorry to be so nit-picky but it was driving me nuts trying to remember who Siren was until you mentioned that she was blonde.