Reviews for The Gotham Phantom
Animeloveschu chapter 32 . 9/26
OH MY GOD! Danny is too cute for my life! HE IS SO ADORABLE! and so innocent. if you didn't mention his age a few times I would have forgotten and believed he was 8 years old. So great Job! the story line is great and I like how you avoided unnecessary character such as school mates and such but still be able to put so humor in there like Danny being a girl and going on a date. that was so funny I also died!(not literally if course) And Batman is my all time favorite superhero ever so I like how you made him so compassionate but not completely OOC.
Percy-Jackson2004 chapter 3 . 9/18
Wait wait wait. Did Brucey adopt Dick, Jason, Tim, and find Dami?
Is there a batgirl?
Angelic Black Wolf chapter 33 . 4/12
please make sequel
Thebananathatwrites chapter 5 . 4/5
Oh my god XD I absolutely adore the humor in this book great job! I can't stop laughing!
Crystalzap chapter 10 . 3/16
while I like the storyline you pushed it all too fast, Danny wouldn't be calling anybody 'Dad' in the same week his own father was killed, not even touching the fact he had only met Bruce two days before. Batman had many 'batkids' none of them ever called him 'Dad'. So I don't know if he would even want that.
Everything else seems plausible given enough time, and grieving period, (except for every leguer obsessing over him) but I'm sure that since you wrote this a long time ago you already know all this...
Eagle Dreamer chapter 33 . 11/7/2016
i really liked it. it was at least semi original and not an overused plot.
553Colinm chapter 33 . 10/26/2016
good story bad ending
553Colinm chapter 2 . 10/25/2016
Illinois not Texas otherwise a good start
phantomkitty chapter 33 . 9/13/2016
This story was and is amazing. I would love a sequel if you can.
Eagle Dreamer chapter 32 . 5/28/2016
It was really good. You messed up in the chapter where bruce says that lancer will be there. Lancer was dead at the time. Otherwise I liked the story.
LunarCatNinja chapter 33 . 2/13/2016
Huh. I seemed to have gotten behind. Especially since you have a sequel now.
Guest chapter 33 . 9/12/2015
Mother
Fuckun
Potato
THAT WAS FREEKIN AMAZING
this is the missing link and I rarely comment on stuff but this story has a Danny phantom story plot/concept I have never seen before
And I love it please make a sequel I will be adding this to my reread list and I look forward to the sequel
The only criticism I have for this is the missing in action words.
lilmymyshem chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
I like this story already.
Mewsali chapter 8 . 5/10/2015
*shaking with laughter* How could Alfred be Batman?
Amy chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Wow, just wow, I didn't think the words 'Batman', 'grinned' and 'surrender' could be used in the same sentence but you sir have proved me wrong!