Reviews for The Gotham Phantom
... Holy
this is the missing link and I rarely comment on stuff but this story has a Danny phantom story plot/concept I have never seen before
And I love it please make a sequel I will be adding this to my reread list and I look forward to the sequel
The only criticism I have for this is the missing in action words.
lilmymyshem chapter 1 . 7/19
I like this story already.
Candy Phantom chapter 8 . 5/10
*shaking with laughter* How could Alfred be Batman?
Amy chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Wow, just wow, I didn't think the words 'Batman', 'grinned' and 'surrender' could be used in the same sentence but you sir have proved me wrong!
Guest chapter 33 . 11/7/2014
I'm sorry, but this story was just a little too sappy for me. Okay, I lied a lot too sappy for me. I really like the concept and all, but just too many sob scenes. I would recommend a few LESS of those and a few MORE fight scenes. Cause let's face it, your doing a crossover with a comic universe. Comic universes are all about the fight scenes. Good details, good plot, good imagery, plot development, spelling, grammar, punctuation and everything, so you're a really good author, just DELETE A FEW SAPPY SCENES!
lunabane chapter 17 . 10/7/2014
Please tell us what happened at the theater! I bet it was hilarious!
lunabane chapter 16 . 10/7/2014
It's okay Batman, no one can resist Danny's cuteness!
ThePurpleSuperCow chapter 10 . 10/4/2014
Her name isn't Siren, It's Black Canary. Her real name is Dinah. Sorry to be so nit-picky but it was driving me nuts trying to remember who Siren was until you mentioned that she was blonde.
Skyvlin chapter 32 . 10/1/2014
Guest chapter 15 . 6/28/2014
Thank GOD! Vlad is finally moving on with his life( at least a little bit ) so many he will leave Danny alone someday!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/22/2014
Jesusfreak124 chapter 13 . 5/26/2014
Don't make Danny so weak and stupid
KodiakWolfe13 chapter 9 . 5/19/2014
Favorite lines:

"He's bringing the kid here?"
"I think so."
"Cool…" taking notice of the crowd, "never knew the kid was so popular…"
"You can thank my cousin and Stargirl for that, they've been commercializing Danny since we left."
"What, it's not like they have shirts with his face on it…"
"No, but they have a club…"
"…you're kidding right?"
"Not really, they've even recruited members from the Teen Titans…"

A knock interrupted them…then girlish squeals followed…
"I can see HIM!"
"Seriously?! Quick! Punch the door down!"
"Eh? No way! You do it!"
"I thought you were the president of the club!"
"Errr…let's try knocking first…I don't think Clark will like it too much when he finds out I've been barging into rooms and breaking doors…"
"No fair! I don't have x-ray vision! This is totally unfair!"
"Relax! We can just wait for an answer you know…"
"What about 'accidentally' knocking too hard?"
"What? It's an idea!"
Danny had looked completely confused. Who was "him"? Did they mean his dad or something? He gulped hearing them talk about breaking-the-door-down part. Batman, his dad, had groaned when the voices arrived. He pulled his mask back up again. Supergirl probably saw them in the ship with her powers. He was debating on whether they'll really break his door or wait till he opens it. Seeing the expression on his son's face, he was guessing that he was completely clueless on how he was directly related to the current situation. Better safe than sorry, feeling very evil at the moment and hoping that this will distract his son from the fruitloop crisis.
He opened the door.
To Danny, all hell or rather Pariah and his evil self times ten broke loose as in 0.005 milliseconds. He was literally grabbed and flown out the room before he could blink…at all. It was all a blur to him except for the high-pitched screams and squeals he could hear in the background. Somewhere, he was definitely sure he heard a despicable low chuckle from his dad.
Batman almost regretted his recent action as his son almost teleported out of the room courtesy of Supergirl's and Stargirl's super speed combined. But the Batman was approximately 85 sure that he'll get his son back…hopefully in one piece. The 15 percent is when he'll need the older and wiser Kryptonian for help.
No sooner did they left, a familiar couple came to view. It was Green Arrow and Siren. They looked concerned and worried. They've obviously encountered the clueless and confused looking teen being carried off by super-powered and dangerously hyperactive teenagers.
"He'll be fine…"
"Check up on him for me?"
They nodded.

Stargirl was still recording and Supergirl gaping. They were beginning to think they've just found the perfect and ideal dream guy…

I felt really bad for Danny in this chapter. While I was laughing.

KodiakWolfe13 chapter 8 . 5/19/2014
Favorite lines:

"Bruce winced in pain, for a boy, Danny doesn't seem to have any problems reaching those high notes when he screamed."

"Is it a single-fenced separated or a moat full of man-eating piranhas separated?"

"Danny shrugged his shoulders, wishing Pariah could just miraculously break free again…hopefully the ghost king will be enough to face his new teacher's wrath. The teen hated to admit it, but he was sort of enjoying this actually…in some sick, twisted way, learning all this new stuff was fun…despite the torturous drilling sessions Mrs. Manson had introduced."

"Danny eyes widened in realization, "It's Alfred?!"

Thank you, Danny...

KodiakWolfe13 chapter 7 . 5/19/2014
Favorite lines and conversations:

"That's creepy…"
"I know, it creeped me out even more that I did that without thinking…"

"He smiled as he saw the boy clumsily drop something on the floor and bent down under table only to hit his head under it."

"Fine, I'll tell him within the year…" the old man blinked, "A month?" still another blink, "Fine! Within the week!" the old man was still looking at him."

Smooth one Bruce, smooth one...