Reviews for Strained Emotions
IThinkINeededThat chapter 8 . 3/9/2011
Good! I hope Carlisle takes him down a few pegs. Jasper should have asked questions first, truly got what was going on BEFORE he attacked Edward . . .

Boys!
IThinkINeededThat chapter 3 . 3/9/2011
I would hate to see New MOon from Jasper's eyes. Angst all the way through!
IThinkINeededThat chapter 2 . 3/9/2011
Wow! Jess actually tried to sit next to the cullens? That took guts!

And I love that they can now tease Edward about her. Hee hee
IThinkINeededThat chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Just found this story. Immediately intrigued to see Twilight from Jasper's POV, but right off the top of my head -

It would seem to me that if Jasper feels he is that close, that they could just suggest he stay home and not attend school. I mean they live in the middle of nowhere, its not like anyone would know he was there. And Alice is seeming a little selfish.

Anyway, on to chapter 2
HershyKis85aim.com chapter 18 . 2/16/2009
whatever you do

just continue writing
jasje20 chapter 18 . 1/13/2009
really a nice story:D
chocolate coffee chapter 18 . 1/6/2009
i luv this story! jasper is so awesome! i cant wait for more!
Jaylin Ellie Waters chapter 18 . 1/4/2009
ok, but i still can't wait to see what happens in the next chapters!
SomethingCuteandCreative chapter 2 . 1/2/2009
great job. I defintaly thing the rewrite is much better! I can't wait for an update!
Little Lushy Lion chapter 17 . 1/2/2009
WOW!

This DEFINATELY one of my new fave stories! I ABSOLUTELY love it! Jasper is my fave Twilight character and Alice is my second, so of course I love them together, and I love Bella and Edward, so this is just marvelous! You have REALLY got into Jasper's head! It's so delightful! I atually cried (may or may not have been cuz I'm just retardedly emotional)in the first chapter cuz Jasper wanted to leave and it was really hurting Alice. ;P

LOL, but you have TRULY amazed me ;D
Raven1324 chapter 18 . 11/6/2008
I love it it's amazing write more soon will enjoy and read more.
Romennim chapter 18 . 9/21/2008
the story is awesome! really

update soon!

I love your jasper's p.o.v.
Pyromaniac-Girl chapter 18 . 9/2/2008
Aw, poor Edward and his conflicting emotions.

I liked the line about seeing the lack of Edward's Volvo in the school parking lot. I thought it was funny.

I hope that your day will be interesting!
SilentAngel013 chapter 18 . 8/13/2008
welcome back! D im glad u started updating again! i love the new chapter n will be waiting anxiously for the next ones!
Linneam chapter 18 . 8/13/2008
Hm...

I am loving getting a glimpse inside Jazz's head.

He is such a wonderful vampire... I almost named one of my fish after him. But then my mom insisted on naming it (the other three already had names I'd assigned... George (after a HP character), Edward, and Seth). I did talk her out of Norman though. Told her to pick a character from either Harry Potter or Twilight. Now he's Cedric. *grumbles about not having an Emmett or Jasper*

Wow... I got a tad bit off subject there. lol

Anyway, you're doing an amazing job with this story!

Can't wait to read more!