Reviews for Exasperating Exams
Gabby chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
I couldn't stop smiling, that was awesome!
The Liar Of Truth chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
A sweet and fantastic story!

But after reading this I'm suddenly super terrified for my own O Levels. To the books!
shin'ai chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
As cute as this ficlet is, something rather bothers me about it... why in the world is she stressing out? She's in a TIME MACHINE. She has as much time as she needs! XD Unless that's some minor plot point that's explained in the main story... o.o Um. I'll shut up now.
zotlot chapter 2 . 11/5/2007
Ah, just what every girl needs when she's down!
MYBIGBLUEBOX chapter 2 . 6/26/2007
Hey another great piece, that's exactly how I feel at the moment with my GCSE exams, not to worry finished them this week, only got the results to worry about now ekk! Anyway great story, please write again soon!
NonExistente chapter 2 . 6/21/2007
Awh! This is so cute! I love it! _

x
Witch Nova chapter 2 . 6/21/2007
Aw he is such a cutie pie!

Fab story as ever my dear. I know you've not been liking your exams but they make for some great fics. Lovin' it, Lovin' it, Lovin' it.

Nova x
DoctorWhoRules chapter 2 . 6/20/2007
aw.. thats sweet of the doctor i know how exams they are li hate them they make you feel all emo i love this alot i wish i had someone like the doctor in my life!

~Audrey~
Witch Nova chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Have you been reading my diary? That's exactly how my ex was when I was doing my A Levels- except his ride wasn't as cool as the TARDIS.

Brilliantly written as always my dear and you can tell it was written from the heart.

Don't get too stressed about your own exams.

Nova x
Bubblez-rocks-your-socks chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
AWH! Wish I'd had the Doctor around when i was doing MY psychology A-Level.

Bloody environmental cues, conformity, minority influence... *grumbles*

Yeah, fab story! *goes off to find the whole series!*

(Will have to read it when this UCAS referency thingy is done. Oh the joys of applying to uni.)
Lady Timelord chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
I've just finished my AS exams, I know exactly what she was going through!

I do like this though! Bit of fluff too! Nicely done!
kiss-her-theta chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Lovely fic! *sigh* I wish I had him for my exams... 5 days to go... *dies*
yellow rose chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
aw that was a sweet story!

I hope your exam's are going ok?

love the story!
laurashrub chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Can I have him? PLEASE can I have him? I SWEAR everything she was saying...it was like you were actually searching through my head. I'm doing A levels now and I'm stressing...a lot. So much depends on them. It's almost insane.

As for exam boards, they are mean. I had to do and English paper where they had the questions and the answer booklet together. Which MEANT you had to flick back and forwards to remind yourself of what the question was asking! GAH!

Ok...rant over. Nice piece of writing. I love it!
DoctorWhoRules chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
aw... i love it its so sweet! i hate exams hay why dont they go to when it happen (history of chorse)! i mean lord of time come on! well anho i love it!

~audrey~