Reviews for Dream of Electric Sheep
ViceCityfan chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
Great job, this was so beautifully written. :)
MJLon chapter 3 . 8/31/2010
Hi,

Brilliant alternate Blade Runner tale. I think the feeling was incredibly authentic. The detail of the locations of the films were deftly drawn, without being slavish to them. Love the female Blade Runner bringing a new angle on Batty. Also, I think the present tense worked really well mixed in with the past. Real sense of immediacy. Both tension and interest were kept up throughout, and it was ultimately a very satisfying read. Your writing style is very professional and of a very high standard. I didn't look out for spelling, but two things drew me up on the final chapter - Adrienne refers to Batty as 'prefect' which presumably should be 'perfect', and at the end he goes 'quite'. Hope you keep writing.
Ldihawk chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Beautifully written with wonderful character development! This really captures both the essence of the film and the Dick Novel. You found a great balance between Roy the four year-old child, Roy the warrior, and Roy the poet. Excellent!
Twinings chapter 3 . 7/6/2007
This really is just beautifully done. I actually feel inferior. I would give you a hug or a cookie or...I don't even know what. But you're brilliant.

-3.0
First Noelle chapter 3 . 7/5/2007
I love this. This is my favorite of all your stories. It's beautiful.
First Noelle chapter 2 . 7/1/2007
Excellent. You have definitely found your genre, Nic.
First Noelle chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Very well written; very nice. I'm looking forward to more.
Twinings chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Beautifully written, and very true to the spirit of both the movie and the novel! Good job.

-3.0