Reviews for Greenhouse Lessons
LunarisDraconis chapter 3 . 7/3
So cute at the end
Tarabiscotea chapter 3 . 6/2
Wow, wow, wow. That was fabulous, as always. Some punch lines that I will never forget! Thank you, you're amazing dear
Neferpatra chapter 3 . 5/5
The first 'mature scene' in this fic is so perfectly written that other drarry fanfiction will always pale a bit next to this fanfic's first scene for me! This fic has an unique atmosphere to it. Viewing the fic as a whole it is overall fun and good. Your other fics have better story development for me though.
ladelg28 chapter 2 . 3/28
hidden shades chapter 3 . 2/22
hot and sweet. Like!
babyvfan chapter 3 . 12/14/2015
This was awesome. Simply awesome. I loved it
babyvfan chapter 2 . 12/14/2015
Hot dig, hot damn. I have a very good feeling Harry will remember. Even if he doesn't, then they can't deny there was chesmitry. That's not something a spell can fake
babyvfan chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
Hot dig, hot damn. That certainly escalated more quickly than I thought it would. I'm curious. Was Harry under some type of spell by the plants or something? Because, as much as I liked it, it seemed a bit odd that he went from snapping at Draco one second to kissing and jerking him off it the next
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 3 . 11/19/2015
Is there more ?
Oh Cheryl your Drarry fics are SO good. I love you.
Fred and George Weasley Twins chapter 3 . 9/2/2015
Please continue this! I love how they're on the verge of falling in love! (Nameless emotion Harry's arse, Draco) please I really want to see more fluffy (and smutty) action!
PotterFan chapter 3 . 7/6/2015
That was AMAZING! It was so cute and adorable how Draco was still trying to be cocky even though he was so clearly lost in lust :D YOU ARE DA BEST! PLEASE WRITE MORE, you really are a great writer and I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/26/2015
You just ... :)
That was adorable/amazing/astounding :D
Just really well put together :p
I loved it :)
hey chapter 3 . 3/18/2015
The BoyWhoKissedLikeaFrench Whore- best line ever.
AliceCullen3 chapter 3 . 1/2/2015
TheCauldron chapter 3 . 12/31/2014
*coos and beams with starry eyes*