Reviews for In the Sidelines
Aries675 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Just simply reading your writing brought me joy... You have imagination like no other i have ever seen.. you also put thought and effort into your writing.. i really like you writing but there is not much to say because it is so good!
WashuRight chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
I think this deserves to have at least one review. I think that job is up to me.

Don't sell yourself short. I actually really like this. So what if it's un-special and pointless? They say there is no originality left in the world. So who cares if it was unoriginal.

It was very insightful to a fascinating character in a wonderful show. Really it was interesting to hear what Izumi really thinks when she acts so cold. on top of that the emotions you wrote were powerful.

So don't sell yourself short. I REALLY enjoyed this at least, and that has to count for something, no?
orange manga smoothie chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Don't be so self depreciating. This was quite enjoyable. It fleshed out that scene nicely, giving a believable insight to Izumi's feelings towards Ryo and Hiroki's friendship. I hope you make another foray into the Princess Nine universe soon. New fiction is a rare thing here.