Reviews for The Gods' Plot
Celtic Amazon chapter 13 . 1/10/2012
LOVED this. Read the whole thing in one go. Great adventure, great banter and dialogue between Martha and The Doctor
anemix chapter 13 . 2/15/2011
This was a great story. I loved how you inserted the history, aliens, plot, past canon, and foreshadowing. Also, the pop culture references and banter were really interesting and fun, though I had to search some of them up and did not fully understand those. What did the Pharaoh mean in the epilogue when he mentioned the "traumatizing ordeal of the first visitors"? Did he mean before this adventure? I hope you continue this really interesting series to completion! I really like your writing style in general.

BUNNY

By the way, why, in the very beginning when they met the nomads (merchants) after surfing down the Pyramid of Giza, were the nomads' words untranslated for Martha?
anemix chapter 10 . 2/15/2011
Just once, I'd like to see the villain agree to the Doctor's proposition. Keep writing!

anemix chapter 3 . 2/15/2011
Did the Ancient Egyptians actually punish their gods by "withholding tribute, offerings and prayers – heh, if memory serves me correctly, they even used to beat statues of the god who was neglecting their worshippers!"? Or did you just make that up? I can't find it online.

leneypoo chapter 13 . 9/3/2010
What a lovely story. Poor Martha having to suffer through The Doctor's bad jokes. I laughed at every one.

Thanks for writing!
timano chapter 13 . 6/10/2010
I enjoyed reading your story! 10 out of 10 stars. (This is one of the more original and compelling stories I've read on this site, so I look forward to the sequel, which I'll read when it's finished.)
DawnCandace chapter 14 . 5/30/2010
This was such an entertaining story! It read so much better than an episode. Well done.
SunrunnersFirebird chapter 13 . 4/18/2010
dear god you are a truly specacular writer with an incredible handel on the character of the doctor. its... dare I say... fantastic

~SF~
SunrunnersFirebird chapter 6 . 4/17/2010
you are a damn good writer... very apt at capturing the style of the tenth doctor in the way he talks and moves and acts... VERY VERY VERY well done. I have no Idea where the story is going next and I look forward to finding out... and I want to read the Nightchildren of Sherwood Forest... that sounds good

cheers

~C~
Sanguine Ink chapter 14 . 3/24/2010
Loved this story, and I could totally picture this is as an actual episode! I'm so glad you're continuing this series.
Lynse chapter 14 . 3/23/2010
Well, this looks promising, and after you just wrapped up a marvelous story, well, I'd like to see you top it. It'll be an intriguing read, I'm sure. I'm glad you're continuing.
Lizardios chapter 14 . 3/23/2010
You Author's Noted God's Plot I see.

Just so that you are aware, a chapter devoted to an Author's Note is against rules. Headers or footnotes fine, but dedicating chapters to an Author's Note is VERY frowned upon by the staff.

Just warning you.

-Jay
Laura Harkness chapter 13 . 3/22/2010
woot! woot! a series!

bravo!

i've been busy writing (and struggling mightily) myself so am a bit behind but will catch up shortly on "sotd". it's got an exciting title!
Abreana chapter 13 . 3/21/2010
Ok. So I have just read this cuz my email account went a bit haywire so any emails I got yesterday I got this morning instead. So I've just got your reply aswell. I really like the ending to this. Maybe you could link it in too another story in the series you are doing. And I'm just about to go and read your new story so I will review as soon as I've read what's up there. Oh and also I will keep your comments in my head when writing the Shape Shifter and try not to make It the Abreana Show though that could be fun to try and do. But she maybe the shape shifter I haven't decided yet.

Abreana