Reviews for Madlax The Dumb Blonde
you can suck it chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
should I post this:

John Vernaldo.

I was there when the trucks were coming, when the soldier's were taking people from their homes to the camps. They would go, but would never come back. When the trucks came back, they were empty. I would always wonder where they went. I would wonder why they wouldn't come back. I only wished I could answer all of these questions and many others that lingered in my mind. John Vernaldo, come here! Get away from the road! said... Yes mother! I replied as I stepped away from the road, I saw another truck load of people turn the corner. Their were less people than last time. As they stopped to pick up another group of people, a little girl jumped out of the truck. She was alot younger than me. She looked terrified. She was dirty, her clothes were ripped, there were small patches of blood in her hair, on her tattered clothes and her skin. She had hair so blonde, it was almost white. Her dark blue eyes were drowning in tears. She looked behind her, then looked towards me and stared. I could see the fear in her eyes. Tears were now pouring down her face. I could feel the pain and the weight of those tears. I knew she was in imense pain. It hurt to see a child younger than I in this type of situation. I wondered what could cause someone so much pain. I couldn't even begin to wrap my head around the possibilities. I couldn't imagine. I refused to imagine! It would hurt to much. I fled from my thoughts to reality. The soldiers began chasing her. They started catching up to her. As they did, she looked back. She ran right into me. We both fell on our backs as we hit the ground. My nose started to bleed, her forehead must have made contact with my nose. The soldiers came over and picked her up by the under arms. She started kicking and screaming, begging them to let her go. Tears of pain and anger overwhelmed her face. She was fighting against them, but the two soldiers were able to handle her. They put her in the truck and tied her up. She couldn't shake her way out of the carefully tied knots. I wiped the blood from under my nose. I didn't realise how much my nose hurt. AH! I flinched. And as I did I noticed the truck was full of other people. It started to drive off, and I saw more children, some were younger than me, others were older and a few were around my age. The kids had the same expression as the girl. In their faces I saw fear, sadness and anger. The farther the truck drove away, the more I wanted to follow it. And then I heard my mom's voice, it snapped me back to reality Time for dinner, come on John! I'm comming mom! I said. That night dinner was quiet, more quiet than usual. Ever since dad died during the war, things have been, hard. My mom's scared that my brother Adam and I are going to die like dad did. Adam's my anoying little brother, he's got social problems. He's not tall, but not short, he's somewhere in the middle. Adam's ten years old. He has short, brown hair, green eyes, freckles all over his face. Anyway, there's really nothing to discuss during dinner, or any other time for that matter. After school is about the only time there's actually someting to talk about. It usually starts with: So how was your day at school, did you learn anything? Other than that, there's really never anything to talk about. Our family doesn't talk much anyway. We're quiet people. Around here, it's rare to find a quiet person, let alone a quiet family. I guess you can say we're a unique family. My mom's a nice person, she's also a very attractive. She's tall, with hazelnut eyes, long dark brown hair, flawless skin, perfect body... a goddess. However, she does have a temper. She gets mad very easily, and it's terrible. She turns red with anger and looks more like Hades than Aphrodite. As I left the table I couldn't help but wonder where that truck was headed? Oh well, I guess I'll never know. The next day in the park, I was playing with my friends. They made up a game where you had to run down a creepy road and see who could run the farthest. It was my turn. As I readied myself, I began to think what my mom would say if she knew about this game. As I darted down the road, the others were waiting at a fence. I could see them cheering for me, as I get closer, I tripped on barbed wire, I felt a surge of pain run through my leg. There was blood on the ground behind and below me. The blood appeared to be coming from my ankle. The only time I had ever felt pain like that was when I saw the girls face. As I got up and limped towards my friends, they ran. Great friends they were. I leaned up against the fence, but as I touched it. I jerked my hand back with incredible speed. The fence was charged with electricly. Behind the fence was a boy with striped pyjamas. He had a yellow star on them. He looked so hungry, so I gave him the bread I snuck from breakfast. He seemed to enjoy it. He smiled, and said Hello. I greeted him back. I asked him why he was behind the fence. He said he didn't know why. He explained that he was brought here in a truck full of people. The conversation went on, but I decided to go home. So I did, but as I left, I began to think. That night when my mom stopped yelling at me, since she found out about the game, we had dinner, I was so distracted. I couldnt stay focused on anything, I tried focusing on my homework, but I couldnt. Why was the kid there? Where there others? I guess I won't find out. The next day was terrible, I got every question wrong that my evil english teacher asked me. I, and everyone else hates her as well. Just imagine a short lady, with an evil sneer. She also has a lazy left eye, she has a long, sharp and slightly bent nose with a huge mole underneath it. She has very crooked teeth, some teeth are missing and others are black. She has short, stringy gray hair, kind of bowl shaped. She has large wrinkles, on her arms, hands, face and forehead. I swear her eyes are red sometimes, she has a wicked laugh. And did I mention, she hates all kids of all ages. Yeah, a teacher that hates kids. That's like, a vampire that hates the taste of blood. Anyway, I sort of failed. Good thing we didn't have test today, that would have been bad. So back home I bet mom's started dinner, great. My mom's an okay cook, she's not amazing, but not terrible. After I get off the hectic bus, mom's waiting for me outside, for a change. Usually she waits inside cleaning. Everything! I mean, when I get home there is not a spot on anything, I mean absoulutly ANYTHING! Anyway, there she was, she looked really ticked. I swear I saw smoke coming out of her ears. Turns out, Adam was being an idiot. He was playing in the street, and someone on a bike hit him, he sprained his ankle, so my mom's furious. I entered the house and saw Adam lying on the couch, our house is pretty run down, a busted couch with holes in it, a fridge with tape on it. A cracked sink, very slightly rotted wood floor, a tv that doesn't work. And our entire house is one room. The insulation in the walls is showing. The only good room in our house is the bathroom. The tile is good, but there are some small cracks in the granite sink. So overall, our house sucks. Thankfully our house isn't the worst house here, my mom was yelling at Adam now. She was cursing at him, and she finally stopped and said, it's okay, nothing time can't heal. And with that said she went to the bathroom. I did what I usually do and tried to get the television to work. That way there's something we can do as a family. I guess you're asking why the tv's busted, so I might as well tell you, so Adam and I were playing football in the house, I through it off target and it hit the tv. It hasn't worked since. Adam keeps saying hit it again! Yeah right, I already broke the tv once, I don't want to break it again. Back in reality mom's cooking dinner, finally. While eating,I remembered it was friday. One of greatist days of the week, besides saturday and sunday of course.
Shadow290 can suck it chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
should I post this:

John Vernaldo.

Shira Wings chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Yeah. I clicked on it at first to give you a mean, skeptical, snide, rude and generally discouraging review, but I ended up reading it... AND IT WAS REALLY FUNNY. Especially the line about the pasta... Nice job!
Kagamin chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Favorite Line: "Oh... I want some pasta."

Originally, I clicked on it because I thought it was rude (Major Madlax fangirl); But when I read it.. I liked it. It was hilarious.

apricotjam chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Oh, I know! She was at your room, right? Will I get a cookie now?