Reviews for You Loved Me When You Didn't Know Who I Was
jex the dork chapter 15 . 8/1/2014
The first thing i thought was that escalated quickly And 2 why isnt there another chapter like what will happen next and how will Sasuke react 2 Hinatas past ,please update soon
Noura Ulquiorra chapter 15 . 5/1/2014
why do u stop please continue the story it amazing and the plot is very good please continue :)
nightllove chapter 15 . 1/29/2014
Please continue this story its amazing!
Mayumi chapter 15 . 1/28/2014
Omg please continue! I loved it
mac2 chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
I know the odds are long but will you ever update this fantastic story? Hope so.
otakumaku18 chapter 15 . 11/21/2012
Oh please please please update! Your story is amazing! The plot is wonderful and unique, I mean who would have ever thought of hinata being a stripper? It's getting really good! I want to see how everything turns out! We haven't even reached the conflict yet! I want to see how Sasuke will react when he finds out. I know you haven't updated in a while, but if you ever get the chance please do! This is the best sasuhina fanfic I've ever read! This deserves to be more popular than Fifty Days or Ikigai or something. Please update soon! I'll be waiting!
umnia chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
nice
Hinata5Chan chapter 15 . 6/5/2012
Hi, this story is awsome and I really hope you can put up more chapters and finish it I really want to know how it ends.

Keep up the good work :)
xLiLMeLo chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
arw I love this story. please update soon ... :)
Syd monster12 chapter 15 . 7/24/2011
NOOO! GAARA MESSES UP EVERYTHING!

I'm soooo mad! I love your story omg but dose he really have to take the "guys" to see hinata strip? That's so messed up on so many levels! Ugh I'm fustrated now, but you know your story is good when you start yelling at the story lls. Please update soon and if it's not to much to ask for can hinata be off that night the guys come? Ugh I dislike gaara with a passion now...:) but anyway great story!
Diehard243 chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
Hinata a stripper? When did hell freeze over? XD The dance description made me blush alittle to much.
KYA chapter 15 . 4/27/2010
DAMNIT! SO CLOSE! UPDATE!
kiki chapter 15 . 4/18/2010
I can't wait to read the next chapter. I hope you update this story soon. It's been a lot of fun reading it so far.
kiki chapter 12 . 4/18/2010
Awesome chapter. )
kiki chapter 10 . 4/18/2010
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this chapter (and the previous ones as well), but this one by far is my favorite.