Reviews for Stage Set
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
well done and very chilling
3waypetal chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
That was really good! Excellent job!
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
AWESOME~!
ace chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
two thumbs up all their is to it
lily23 chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
That was awesome.
i AM the Random Idiot chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
It was wondrous. And I'm not just saying that because ebil!Demy is sexy (though that helped a bit, too. :D). The pacing was good, the entire thing was haunting in a way, and the ending was awesome.

Favity faved!
AllieReade chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
oh, nice. super (and slightly insane) demyx is really cool.

so...yeah.
SecretBox chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Demyx is so evil here, gosh! I can't help but hate him and love him at the same time. Good story! Love the descriptions! Amazing beta'ing (is that even a word?) going on here, I'd like to give a congrats to the person who did that as well. XDD
Hitomi Zotz chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Wow I loved this, great description of Demyx's emotions. It was rather haunting but wonderful.
Hiei-Riku-RubedoFAN chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
*silence* OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! *passes out on the spot.*

*Axel comes up and gives me a slight kick before leaving as I awaken*

OMG! Dissapoint? Never! This was great! No great doesn't even cut it. I loved it and I thought it was well written. Thank you again for the gift fic and I love it so much! I really liked this and I thought that having humans and Heartless perish at the beautiful melody was awesome! Very Creative! In my opinion your writting keeps getting better and better. Anyway this was awesome. You've also given me a new view on our little Demyx!

Thanks again! It was beyond great! I loved it!
Aerial-Wings chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Wow . . . that was really good. That was like just . . . whoa . . . yeah. I almost can't really say anything about this except you've done just a great job and Hiei-Riku-RubedoFAN should be happy with this!
0-Crimson-0-Nightshade-0 chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Wo~ I like it alot! It's really cool! great job!
ValkyrieMissle chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
WOW. I am speechless, or typeless if you will. Yea! Demyx kicks ass! thats a really awesome story!