Reviews for Good Friends
white tiger freak chapter 9 . 7/16/2014
Love your crossover! You are one of the few writers to really write one well!
Mike chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Doesn't make sense couldn't have happened. Charlie isn't any older that Reid. There is no was Charlie was teaching at Stanford when Reid was 12.
Pheonix1995 chapter 9 . 12/6/2012
Amazing Story - You definitely wrote the Numb3rs characters in character! Loved the friendship you wrote between them all especially Charlie and Reid!
jgroovydaisy chapter 9 . 12/5/2012
I know this is a pretty old story but just came across it and enjoyed it immensely!
ripon chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
Good storyline and although I do not know Num3ers, the characters run true and mesh neatly with CM. Love seeing JJ and Reid together - they just fit so well. Interesting to see Reid in a different perspective as a student.
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 9 . 1/24/2012
Loved the story! It makes me think about getting back to watching some more of Numb3rs again. Great job.
mjels chapter 9 . 1/1/2012
love it great story
vampyfreak chapter 9 . 11/16/2011
Great fic
Alice I chapter 5 . 6/23/2010
I like this story and am a fan of both shows. There are a few little typos and a bit of dialogue here and there that is out of character, but nothing too drastic. There is, however, one thing that is driving me a bit to distraction. That is the use of a single word over and over again. You use the word "slightly" 46 times throughout this story and that is not counting the word slight that is also used quite a lot.

I still think that this is an excellent effort and it has thus far kept things very true to the characters we see in both shows. Well done. When I get finished I'll write a more comprehensive review.
alwaysrunningplaces chapter 9 . 4/17/2010
ok I personally hate numb3rs but you made it interesting:) this is a great story:) i like how you didnt really need to know much about #s to get the story. u blended the two stories in beautifully and also creativly! thanks for the great read. I loved where hotch said somthing about being afraid of reid bc he's from Vegas

Starshinedown chapter 9 . 2/2/2010
This was a fun read-Reid's state of mind after his abduction is sad to read (and was sad to watch) but I'm glad you've created a safe place for him to go to in the Epps household.

Thank you for the entertainment!
mykidmom chapter 9 . 9/25/2009
All I can say is that I want more! What a wonderful thought out story, easy to follow and the sense of the characters is well done.
Dirty Little Butterfly chapter 9 . 9/22/2009
Usually I'm no fan of cross-overs, maybe it's just because not a lot of fanfic writers manages to make the different characters interact in a way which is believable.

HOWEVER- I absolutely loved this story! I'm a bit of a fan of Numbers, and even more so of C.M. BIG Reid fangirl here ;)

You've just managed to capture all the characters perfectly.

Can't wait to read more off your fanfics.
the-vampire-act chapter 9 . 8/12/2009
happy endings all around- great story! and hehe i look forward to reading that...hint hint
the-vampire-act chapter 8 . 8/12/2009 touching!