Reviews for The Yoga Class
MellyKen chapter 8 . 4/23/2008
I love it. I really hope you update soon. Great story.
Kilikina1 chapter 8 . 8/6/2007
amazing!
LW107 chapter 8 . 8/2/2007
Yay, that was great! I loved how Cristina and Doris could so easily see that they needed to leave Mark and Izzie alone. The yoga moments are always so funny, but this one proved to be heartfelt, as well. I'm glad that those two finally have some understanding - they needed a conversation full of honesty :D Can't wait for more, Kath!
calzonaislove chapter 8 . 7/31/2007
awesome awesome awesome! loved it and can't wait for the next chapter!
Lis chapter 8 . 7/31/2007
Yay, Burke's going back! I loved this part:

"I forgot...I got too caught up on who you wanted me to be, on who I thought I wanted to be, and I just forgot, and she stood next to me, momma, she stood by me and let me forget about her, because she knew I needed to remember other things before I remembered her, but the thing is, I never remembered her...I never took the time to hear her out, no, it was all about me, me and my hand and me and my cake, and me and my vows...me and my heart...” Classic Burke.

I really liked how everything turned out. Awesome story!
Murgy31 chapter 8 . 7/31/2007
I loved this story! It was really great
addisonkarev chapter 8 . 7/31/2007
alex and addison together !

Thanks you make my day :D

Update soon please !
Amnesie chapter 8 . 7/30/2007
Ah, I love it! So glad they got the chance to say those things.. loved Izzie and her "heart jumping". So cute! Continue soon
ericajane chapter 7 . 7/27/2007
This is Awesome! I can't wait to see where you go with it. I am really looking forward to your next update!
Kilikina1 chapter 7 . 7/26/2007
loved it! Mer should go hang on McDreamy and show the new interns what is up!
katie chapter 7 . 7/26/2007
dont make derek date lexie! update soon!
lulubell chapter 7 . 7/25/2007
I absolutely love this story. Keep up the great writing and can't wait to read more. McStizzie rules!
The Vanilla Latte chapter 7 . 7/25/2007
WOW Wicked awesome! Don't worry, I know the fight is necessary. But what's Addex up to? Can't wait for the next chap! *does Izzie's watching-the-door stare at the computer*
Murgy31 chapter 7 . 7/25/2007
Oh I have no problems with fights as long as there is lots of making up afterward LOL! Great job with the story!
McLimly chapter 7 . 7/25/2007
I love the last chapter and the MarkIzzie fight was good! I think it was needed! It just make your story more real :D

But please i wan't to see them together soon! together they can maybe stop loving George and Addison!

Please update soon! I so want another chapter of this fanfic!

-Mia