Reviews for Jenks
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Anybody know of any other Rachel/Jenks pairing stories?
Jhiz chapter 10 . 5/31/2012
Ivy has the ashes, Rachel the pool table and you give Jenks a tiny nightgown... well thought out...
Jhiz chapter 8 . 5/31/2012
I can't imagine Ivy holding it against Rachel that she is in bed with Jenks. She may want Rachel but she trusts Jenks (and I believe loves him just a bit too). I really, really like how lost you made Jenks and his inability to sleep. It is really hard to sleep alone when you are used to sleeping with another person.

I am really enjoying this story. Thank you for writing it!
ParanormalMoonlight chapter 25 . 4/29/2012
I no it gas been long but I do hope you update this. I wanna see how they do it all together.
etain-lives chapter 22 . 4/18/2012
First off, I'll like to say you're a kickass writer! I enjoyed reading your writing and the way you write really kept me reading (I just stumbled across the story today!- YAY!) I love Jenks as a character and was very happy to find something where he was the main focus for once.

ALSO, I really liked that you used MOST of the characters in the series in this fic. It seems like alot of the writers on here tend to focus on either just Rachel and the gang, of Just Rache and Trent- or AL. I liked that there was interaction between all of the characters and that each interaction added to the story in a way that added some real base and structure to the fic.

Second...This was just too weird for me xD

I don't mind the Ravy. But the whole, Jenks is sooo horny, which one of us able women is going to bed him! Concept just about flew over my head.

I think it bothered me because I have ALOT of male friends. And yes, I've have had instances where I would be the one to cheer them up if they had a bad break up with a gf...But never had I offered to bed him to make him feel better- even if he claimed he was really horny and absolutely NEEDED to get some. NO-No. I'm not the one, and honey- we are NOT the TWO!

So yes. From your summary, I expected some R/I action. But when I got to chap 21 and they got on the whole, Jenks needs to be laid which one of us is gonna do it...I kinda got lost there. I mean, in the series Jenks always got described as a youthful, yet father like presence in the womens lives. So for them to get on the whole, doing him thing. It kinda creeped me out. Its like their not only doing a bestfriend, but their doing their father...

I DUNNO. Great story, just not my cup of tea
V chapter 25 . 2/17/2012
You have officially broken my brain... The idea of a threesome with that group is so much sexier then I ever expected... Damn... just damn.
shycoyotegirl chapter 25 . 2/14/2012
cant wait for the next chapter!
Aeryn Shaw K chapter 25 . 12/24/2010
You really have to update this fic!That is an awsome job you've done!I know it's been a long time since the last chapter but finnish this fic pleeease!
Heavenly Penelope chapter 25 . 11/11/2010
this was an amazing chapter hope you update soon :)
raineynight chapter 25 . 4/24/2010
I love this story! And the pairing Jenks/Rachel is awesome! The storyline makes sense, which is something that is sadly missing from many fanfictions. I noticed that you haven't updated in a few years. I hope that you do so soon! . It would be a shame not to finish this fic!
Black Fang 02 chapter 25 . 11/28/2009
U gotta update this! It's friggin awesome!
Ookami Sakura chapter 25 . 9/17/2009
fav pairing! update soon!
Ookami Sakura chapter 16 . 9/17/2009
aww poor Jenks! does he have to loose his teddy bear?
Ookami Sakura chapter 8 . 9/17/2009
aww poor Jenks! good bonding moment thou! Great story so far!
smileysun chapter 19 . 6/5/2009
ok to be honest i think rachel should go with it up :)