Reviews for Special
jessi chapter 6 . 7/26/2012
Excellent story! I liked how you included Dobby in this story.
Hufflepuff-DragonRider chapter 4 . 2/3/2011
It's like Severus and Lily all over again...only Hermione will forgive Draco...hopefully...
Kaycee Solus chapter 6 . 3/25/2009
Oh my gosh! It's simply Amazing! It made me want to read more on HGDM fics!Keep up the good work!
Kylie chapter 3 . 9/26/2008
i haven't read it all yet (but of course i WILL!) but i just noticed that your name is Kylie. That is so totally awesome Bcuz my name is Kylie (i swear no crosses count)and we both love HP fanfiction (especially if it stars DM/HG!) and we both love to write! You are an awesome author and i will most definately be reading your other works! luv, kylie
Katty.164 chapter 6 . 8/27/2008
i liked it.
RedCloud13 chapter 6 . 7/1/2008
loved it it is amazing, magnificent.

Please keep writing, Hermione/Draco preferably.
Gwinna chapter 6 . 11/14/2007
Aww, this is the best chapter, because we get to see Draco and Hermione interact! Anyway, I really enjoyed this story – very cute, more realistic than the original oneshot without losing any of the humor. Thanks for writing! And you *are* going to update TCOGB soon, right? ;)
Gwinna chapter 5 . 11/14/2007
I love how Draco remains an evil Slytherin, as evidenced by his blackmail of Lavender, even when he likes Hermione. That’s what we love about him, after all. :D And, Dobby to the rescue! *goes quickly onto the next chapter*
Gwinna chapter 4 . 11/14/2007
…And having Terry as Head Boy is good also because it leads to all this fun competition between him and Draco! Great chapter, lots of drama!
Gwinna chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
Wait, why is Hermione angry at the beginning…?

Well, it’s clear at least she likes Draco since she’s thinking about him so much! I seem to remember that Draco was head boy in the original version (wasn’t he?), but I like that you’re avoiding the cliché set-up, even if it makes it harder to believe he and Hermione became friends. Oh, and I love the part with Pansy. :) Reading on…
Banana Caramel Frappucino chapter 6 . 10/30/2007
Hi there!

Just wanted to tell you how much I liked this story. I liked the first draft, if that can be said, and the re-written one too. They're at the same time very different and yet very similar...

Anyway, yep, I'm adding this story to my favorites ;) because it really is great! x
SeasonVelvet chapter 3 . 8/4/2007
“HEY LADIES, HE’S OVER HERE.”

His eyes widened.

“Why, you sly, stuck up bitch.”

“Don’t mess with me, Draco Malfoy.” She smirked and disappeared around the corner just as a group of oestrogen driven girls rounded it.

So . . . how did everyone come to the conclusion that she was stupid, again, exactly . . .
kazfeist chapter 6 . 7/24/2007
Couple glitches, Kylie, but a satisfying conclusion, without doubt. Haven't read my copy yet, but plan to do so tonight, as well. :D
fudge2428 chapter 6 . 7/22/2007
Hahahaha! The last line is so true! this is my favorite chapter! thanks for the update... can't wait for the next!
WitchAllonby chapter 6 . 7/21/2007
Good job, now that it's complete I'll read the whole thing I'm sure it will make a bit more sense. Can't wait to pick up my copy of book 7.