Reviews for Eat For Me
CSIGeekFan chapter 5 . 4/25/2008
Okay, I got this far and realized I hadn't reviewed. Sorry about that. This chapter in particular gave me the chills. Brilliantly done.
Fail with Eloquence chapter 26 . 4/25/2008
I started reading this only last week, and I admit you've got me hooked to a point that if you don't update soon, there is going to be serious trouble.

Chylea3784 chapter 26 . 4/25/2008
Another excellent chapter! Loving the story - please update soon!
MayaHJ7 chapter 25 . 4/24/2008
Oh no! My thoughts are Cameron is either having a heart attack or she broke her arm. Either one sucks to be her :( I hope Cameron beats this. I'm also glad that House isn't being too big of an ass here. This is a really good story. Steady plot, good scene flow, in character and fantastic grammer *I thank you for that one* Keep up the great work!
Lamia of the Dark chapter 25 . 4/24/2008
Sorry I don't know the answer to your question...

OH NOES DID SHE BREAK HER ARM

can't wait for the next chapter! (I'd ask you to read my fic, but I haven't written anything for House)
maggymoo21 chapter 25 . 4/24/2008
They would not get fired but would receive a suspension and then when they return they would be monitored making sure that they are still able to do their job while maintaining their own health. And excellent chapter, I ahve to know what happened, I've learned that hearing a crack is never a good thing.
Chylea3784 chapter 25 . 4/24/2008
I don't honestly know the answer to your question, but I would think that the doctor would be suspended (probably with pay) and required to get help, possibly in an inpatient program. Most places are required to offer help with drug problems or alcoholism and, while those are addictions, they are also sicknesses.

Just my opinion, so feel free to ignore it. :) Either way, welcome back and I loved the chapter! Update soon!
KittyX1981 chapter 25 . 4/23/2008

PLEASE let her be okay!

And PLEASE post soon!

I love it!
Skyler-A-Teloiv chapter 25 . 4/23/2008
i dont think they would fire a doctor. but i do think that they would put limitations on what she could do. Anorexia is a psychological disorder, and control issues are paramount. taking away her job is like taking the whole rug out from under her, because that is "her place". Some Anorexics become gormet chefs (making awesome food they wont eat), and become incredibly agitated when theyre not cooking or when someone enters their "domain".

So in order to help Cameron retain some normalcy, they would let her stay, just with restrictions. Patient history, yes. Echocardiagram or LP, no.

i also got sort of an idea i wanted to share with ya. maybe, in order to help Cameron, House strikes up a deal, kinda like in Son of a Coma Guy.

For every meal Cameron eats, House wioll tell her one thing about him.

i figured this could be good, since it opens up alot of possibilities. they could be silly or serious.

but here was the scene that played in my head. its been a little while, and House gives a huge test. getting Cameron to eat a chocolate bar. something with NO nutritional value (thats sorta what Cameron had been pacifying herself with, all the food she had been eating was good for her).

and he tells her that he'll tell her something BIG if she eats it.

after angsting around on this, Cameron kinda chokes it down, totally determined to learn the big thing House will tell her, and House is kinda in awe as he watches her, maybe insert some inner monologue about how he cant believe shes workin so hard to know him, how he was a moron not to like her sooner, blah blah blah.

And when she finishes, he kisses her. (be a good spot for a first kiss no?) and when he pulls away, she says kinda dreamy, "So what were you going to tell me?"

and he says, "I figured it wouldve been kind of obvious, idiot."

end my two cents.

i dunno if you like it, but its just a thought. do with it what you will.

great chapter by the way, great story really. this is an interesting plot. most stories like this have Cam as a cutter, which arent nearly as realistic.

keep it up!

L8r

SAT
ShipperCrazed - FanFicCrazy chapter 25 . 4/23/2008
Glad you and this fic are finally back! Please update soon!
xRedwingedx chapter 25 . 4/23/2008
Wow. I cannot begin to express how delighted I was that this story hd been upadted! I was beginning to fear it had been abandoned, and as this story is one of my favorites, that made me quite unhappy. Reading the new chapter made my dauy. You're back and better than ever!

To answer your question, in my opinnion, it's doubtful she would be allowed to keep working, but I don't think House would fire her (maybe use it as leveragfe to get her to eat, though). A (possibly forced) medical leave of absernce (probabably payed) seems the most plausible to me, but I'm sure you'll make it work.

I can't wait for the next chapter, and once again, fantastic job. I love it.
Ellie White chapter 25 . 4/23/2008
OMG! OMG! OMG! PLEASE UPDATE ASAP! I'M IN MAJOR SUSPENSE! GREAT CHAPTER! WONDERFUL STORY!
Ocein chapter 25 . 4/23/2008
OK, I believe they would take a leave of absense until the situation was rectified. I would think their job would still be available to them, unless it was a positon that had to be filled.

Please continue with the story. You're doing a fantastic job. I would ease down a bit with the drama/tragedy tone and maybe add a little humor. You did so at the end of this chapter, which was a nice break.

Good luck. I look forward to future chapters.

Ocein