Reviews for Eat For Me
BLendgame chapter 32 . 12/6/2008
I LOVE this story.

tehe.

i read it in like.. 2 hours.

Its awesome.

cant wait for a NEW UPSATE!

ahem, ahem.

:D
BLendgame chapter 9 . 12/6/2008
woah.

that was an intense chapter.

really sad.

but so good.

i cant wait to finishe reading this story!

l-o-v-e- it.
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 12 . 10/26/2008
‘Wow!’ Chase looked at Foreman, excitement in his eyes. Foreman nodded, also smiling. ‘This is great Cameron. We’re really happy – and behind you all the way!’

* * Huh? He didn't even notice anything wrong and now he's acting as if he's been begging her to get help all the time?

I'm sorry, but I'm dropping out. The plot is not believable, the characterisations are not believable, the whole fic is standing on legs so shaky it's gonna faint.

No-one who knew would've allowed her to get that bad, House wouldn't be waiting for her to break and do nothing, much less tell anyone, when he could have her admitted anytime he wanted, she's not just hazard to herself but mainly to her patients.

In RL and even in fiction House would've lost his medical license and put in prison for negligence and endangering the patient's lives.

I tried to get myself to believe in the ridiculous direction of the plot and even more ridiculous plot devices and actions of characters, but even with dispensing all of my disbelief, rational thought and allowance for fiction it's just not enough, even fiction isn't this fictious and stupid. Sorry.
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 7 . 10/26/2008
wow, never seen more irresponsible and oblivious doctors. Cameron for letting herself go completely, knowing full well what she was doing to herself, House for not doing ANYTHING after he realized and found out and as a doctor and her boss he has many rights and powers, he could've had her put on bed rest and force-fed, go to a judge to get the power of her guardian. Hell, if doctors want they can put you in a nuthouse and never let you out, they have that much power. It's happened, it's happening and it's always gonna happen.

And then Chase, spoiled rich bratty rapist, who didn't do anything even though he saw her fainting and witnessed her getting weaker. There's also Wilson, Cuddy, Foreman.

I know this is all part of the plot, but it sounds a pretty weak plot because no-one doing anything about it, especially a group of doctors, is NOT believable.
gypsysittinglookingpretty chapter 32 . 9/9/2008
i could not stop reading this!...being a recovering(not recovered..yet)anorexic...you captured everything so well...its almost like a glimpse inside what i was like...i was up til 6am reading it and i will be reading it again...ty for writing this with humility and depth,not just skim thru.

I will be reading all ur stuff.

xgypsy
gypsysittinglookingpretty chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Love this story!
0melting.snow0 chapter 33 . 8/31/2008
I don't know. On one hand I would like it to go on, on the other...This hope-thing going on is kind of comforting after all this mess...Can't decide, but I love your stories. Write more!
CSI3Lyra chapter 33 . 8/31/2008
No, I think it's a good place to end. If you wanted to do a lot more, or even just more than a little more, I think you should do a sequel. I think it's very nice place to end for this. I think you should just stop here. It's been a very good fic, but dragging it on might mar it's excellence. Quit while you're ahead. Or, of course, start a sequel.
Sophies-Welt chapter 33 . 8/29/2008
No, please go on, it's soo good!
rosie113 chapter 33 . 8/24/2008
I've loved your fic from the start, i likes how you caught the characters, I personally think you schold go on for a few more chapters, but don't go completely to the point where she is better and house and cameron are in love an ddoing fine, get married have children etc. (you know what i mean) don't make a it a mary sue ending if at all possible! But i do love love LOVE it.
luckyducky09 chapter 33 . 8/16/2008
Please continue, I just found this fic and read the whole thing! It's great
miss insufferable know it all chapter 33 . 8/14/2008

let it continue, it's a really nice story, a piece of art!

don't let go on us!

but if you're going to continue, don't do a bad ending.

please.
NotTheEllieYou'reLookingFor chapter 33 . 8/13/2008
please continue!

Ellie
olddragon67 chapter 33 . 8/13/2008
Beautiful,

Maybe an epilogue, set somewhere in about a year or two's time.

Where House is yelling at a tired looking Cameron to eat the food in front of her, some fear, etc., pointing out she hasn't eaten much all day.

He puts his hand, with evident wedding ring over her hand which is resting on a very obviously large pregnant stomach.

With some sort of snark about eating for three.

Ending with something along the lines of "Eat for me ..." done with some romantic type thing - a kiss or something.

You get the gist.

Might be nice way to end it.

The alternative is an angst version, an epilogue set somewhere in a year or two's time.

House at a cemetary - "here lies Allison House, beloved wife, mother" next to another tombstone "here lies ? (female infant) House something about living for one day but loved forever, etc."

Wilson's hand on House's shoulder saying something profound like "It was too soon after her illness, the stress on her body, etc."

Screaming infant sound behind where Cuddy holds a child and Wilson's comment, come on we should get you and your son home.

Though I prefer the nice ending to the angst ending, I prefer asthetically pleasing ends but the world isn't always asthetically pleasing.

I loved the story, you did real good.

Then again, I only just started my first story so maybe I'm not the best sort to make such suggestions - I just read alot - LOL.

Old.
Gabby'GrissomSara chapter 33 . 8/12/2008
I would like to see it continue.. PLEASE...
355 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »