Reviews for Eat For Me
stanatic78 chapter 33 . 8/3/2008
you could end it. or continue it. it's up to you. all i know is that i love this story:)
dizzypanda chapter 32 . 8/3/2008
Please continue! It's a great story.
KittyX1981 chapter 33 . 8/3/2008
continue! its so good!
chelash chapter 33 . 8/3/2008
Continue please :)
aude.fr chapter 33 . 8/3/2008
OMG don't stop this story continue please
samsooni7 chapter 33 . 8/3/2008
PLEASE CONTINUE! :(
EverybodyLies23 chapter 33 . 8/3/2008
PLEASE continue!
1.6180 chapter 33 . 8/3/2008
I wish you'd continue but it's your choice.
Skyler-A-Teloiv chapter 33 . 8/3/2008
hmm, i would like you to go on (course its yer call) but if ya are gonna do mpre chapters, fill them with fluff and setbacks and the squeals of Wilson (i LOVE those House/Cameron stories when they tell Wilson and hes either too shocked at first to do anything, or he freaks like he just hit the lottery)

however, an Epilogue, set in the future, with Cameron healthy and the two moved in together (NO RING, NO BABY! they aint at that point yet!) and flashback memory type deal. if Epilogue is what yer leanin towards, make it incredibly normal and unexciting. but sweet, y'know? heck, you could even just make them be at the hospital and everyone is simply coming in for the day (throw in an eye contact over coffee moment) and you can have House bring in breakfast (MACADAMIA PANCAKES!) or have him bring lunch and possibly have Cam think back to those dark days...

this started with food, its gonna end with food.

again though, this is entirely yer call. feel free to delete my ideas. but if yer gonna end it here, take off the Authors Note. cant STAND stories that have random A/N that make no sense to the people who read in the future.

anyways, if this IS the end, i wanna say thank you for writin such an awesome story, and also for takin some of my ideas. im honored!

L8r

SAT
Chylea3784 chapter 33 . 8/3/2008
I'd be happy for the story to continue, but if you are looking to end it, I'd suggest an epilogue. One more chapter that's a few months or years down the road. Thanks for your efforts and hard work.
sweet-cotton-candy-l.o.v.e chapter 33 . 8/3/2008
You need to continue it! I would be so happy if you do that. This fic is absolutely good! Please, contiue it, don't let it end right there!
Eisen7 chapter 33 . 8/3/2008
Continue the fic pls!
Miss-Chief.of-Tat chapter 28 . 6/21/2008
i love this story...
ShipperCrazed - FanFicCrazy chapter 32 . 6/19/2008
Great chapter. Really loved this one!
355 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »