Reviews for Escaped Again
Tomorrows Dust chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Wow, especially the last part, where you say that Marissa was his mother, twenty years later, rotting beneath the eart of a gravestone that he never visits instead of jail, that was amazing, and could be totally true. The first idiots who reviewed should note that it's 'fanfiction', so being original is a good thing, honestly, people like that annoy the shit out of me. Just wanted to let you know that this is beautifully written, and very creative. I definitly think you did brilliantly, so keep up with this good work. I'll be checking your profile for more. Well done!
the original pink lady chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
beautifully written. i can definitely see Ryan feeling like this directly after marissa's death, even if it wasn't portrayed like this on the show. the other people need to open their mind. this was original :-D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Don't listen to the other idiots, this was great.
Wilting Wings chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
okay... i know this is your take on what ryan felt in season 4, but i just dont see it happ. with all that rissa had put ryan through... we sometimes forget that she was also the one who stood by him always... in the final few episodes they had almost started getting back together... so that would negate him ever regretiing taking a second cahnce together.
Toria chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
I like it. Maybe it's not the way Ryan was portrayed in the show, but it's another interpretation. And written well - I love the last line. )
andersex chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
...

i don't think that was how Ryan felt AT ALL.
Samala90 chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
I'm sorry, I guess this is your take on how Ryan felt and everything...but I just don't see how Ryan could be as affected by Marissa's death as he was at the start of season 4..and how devastated he was when she was dying, and how he wanted tobe the last one to say goodbye and all of that...

I know, you warned for Marissa bashing...but still.