Reviews for Sing, O Muse
Dragonaia chapter 3 . 3/9/2008
There are so many great things about this work, I could go on forever, but really, what I liked best was the way things flowed naturally and clearly. I also think your heroine is great. Please update soon. I've been waiting for months.
Baby Doll Rica chapter 3 . 10/27/2007
Hi update i like it. really do. you should update.
NajaMoonshadow chapter 3 . 9/24/2007
o...*stares* this is great! I don't usually fall in with the whole 'girl transported to other world' nonsense, but you've made it a fascinating and wonderful tale! Please update! Soon! Naja
Captain Matey chapter 3 . 8/13/2007
I must admit - I'm enjoying your fic. :o

Honestly - I was sad when I finished the third chapter because I wanted to read more - which is a good thing, really xD.

Well detailed, great charaters, and an adding of one of my favorite quotes after seeing "Wayne's World", "Chyeah, and Monkeys fly out of my butt!" xD

-is adding this to my favorites and alert list-
TicTac chapter 2 . 6/22/2007
Nice job so far, I like Cal.
Brunette chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
So I'm pretty impressed-no lie. I'm always wary of time travel fics because they're so rampant in the NEWSIES fandom, but this was pretty good. I have to give you points because it takes balls to write a time travel story; for one thing, the first chapter pretty much has to explain how the future-character falls through time, and there's only so many cliche ways that can happen. So, yeah, definitely gutsy, and definitely good.

I appreciate the narrator's voice, really. She's likable and real-she's witty and spunky without being obnoxiously so. A very nice balance, and a very strong tone. The descriptions are detailed enough to where we can see what she sees without being so verbose that it seems unrealistic that she's saying it.

Anyway, yeah. Pretty good stuff. I'm looking forward to what's coming next!
Tizronell chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Wow, thats pretty good! I can't wait what happens next

Please update soon!)