Reviews for Could it be?
awesome!
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
keep up the good work
Kagome chapter 8 . 5/4/2009
I kept thinking of "losing Sesshomaru in ten days" the first day oh that was so funny!
BBgail chapter 8 . 8/9/2008
Aw!

*faints*

That was so...sweet!

I love your plot and...It was GREAT!
ookami-san chapter 6 . 3/14/2008
oh my, i normally don't review untill the end but i couldn't help it. when Hiro cut his hand after the initial " i see whats gonna happen" i thought, OMG how funy would it be if Kagome DIDN'T see the cut, but sesshomaru had? haha he'd toy with the idea of being gay, not happily, but what else could he think. ah how funny.

anywho. on with reading.

Also a bit of constructive crit: watch your tenses. you like to switch from present to past (or perfect present, perhaps, i dunno) in the middle of the chapters, and even some sentences.

"She asks her, making sure she heard right. " is a perfect example. Asks and heard are two totlly different tenses. either it should be "she asks her, making sure she was hearing right." or "She asked, making sure she heard right."

most of these tense issues happen when Rin or thoughts are involved. unless there is a flash back the tense for the whole story should not change. With the exception of the dream scenes, i believe. Refer to some grammar instructional source for a better grasp, as i cannot properly provide it, all of my grammar is purely instinctual, so i can't really provide an honest overview of tense changes other than what i have.

~ookami-san.
inutaisho89 chapter 8 . 11/23/2007
One word...*sigh*
Lyris Hawke chapter 8 . 10/4/2007
LOVED IT!
Momo813 chapter 8 . 8/8/2007
YAY RIN! I love your story! I'm going to checkout your other fanfic. "Free" RIGHT NOW(after I press "Submit Review")I bet Its great. Ttyl.-
AKTF-0729 chapter 8 . 8/3/2007
aww,its was so should make a sequel.i really love this story.
gabrielle chapter 8 . 8/2/2007
that was so good

keep writing
acechi-anghel chapter 8 . 7/13/2007
. YAY IT'S FINISHED!...Though it was short...IT WAS SO SWET! YEAH!

KEEP WRITING PLEASE, YOU'RE A VERY GOOD WRITER! _
oldestmaiden chapter 8 . 7/13/2007
Without a doubt one of the sexiest love stories of all times even without any sex in it.
CobaltHeart chapter 8 . 7/12/2007
this was/is a pretty good story. The plot was really orgianl and the dreams were writting in so much detial it was wonderful.
lindajrjt chapter 8 . 7/11/2007
Good chapter and quite a good ending. I enjoyed this story very much and hope to see you write even more. Thanks for writing this one.
43InuAsha chapter 8 . 7/11/2007
this is great i like the ending