Reviews for That Fatal Day
buffering chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
this is such a sweet story...;)
i haven't read terabethia in a while, but now i think i'll read it again.
continue to write please!
ChristmasGirl14 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
I love your stories SO much!

Happy Writing,

ChristmasGril13

Pray for the repose of the soul of Girl In Heaven, author of Silver Whistle, a Maximum Ride fan-fic, who was killed in a car crash
JNRWJ96 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
awesome. you are an awesome writer!
Melissa Barsana chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
oh, he is SO gonna get sick again! why is he laying next to her? lol, jk! i loved it, it was awesome!
bookworm914 chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
This is really sweet, and the characterizations are solid. I especially like "... an expression that almost hinted at fear. But whenever Jess asked... she just shook her head. 'Awe-struck' is a better word.'" Thanks for posting.
Emily McDonald chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
FABULOUS! No suprise to me though...
walkerhound chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
little but right cool.

make's a nice back story pice for your other one as well.
Daniel Pendragon chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Hey! This was a great story, man, but you have to give Katherine Paterson some credit too. You have to let her story have some role in it, and althoughI don't mind use of the Dark Master, not regarding Maybelle or the bridge doesn't really make sense, especially since it's called Bridge to Terabithia. They both have huge roles towards the end of the book AND movie but you cut it out and had your own story. That's fine, I'm not saying that you screwed everything up, because you didn't, everything was great and you're talents (EVERYONE'S talents) are great here, but I just didn't really like the way Maybelle has nothing to do with Terabithia, and that Leslie is scared to go back, despite there being a bridge (though, I don't think there was, in your story). It's great! Keep reading, writing and reviewing!

Dan.

PS: Please read my work
Kryptale chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
This story is really, really good. It really seems like this could be the opening chapter in a published sequel to the book, or the opening sequence to a film (and I can already hear the audience gasp when Leslie appears in Jesse's doorway!). While it doesn't flesh out their relationship quite as well as "What If" does, it really shows how much Jess cares for Leslie.

In fact, Jess appears more devastated by that day than Leslie was. I think that's probably the best thing about this story. She means more to him than she means to herself, but then again, I guess Leslie wouldn't have seen herself almost die if she was unconscious!
jandjsalmon chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
So very pretty. I liked it a lot!
armoboy chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Hey

i really liked the story

in case your writing anything else-

Good luck writing!
PollenandSalt chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
wow, cant believe i missed this one xD

soo...does that mean jess is gonna get sick again? :P
Ryuujin The Dragon King chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
it's so much better when Leslie isn't dead...even though she is in the movie and i cried at what happened
Micah C chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Really really good. I totally loved it.
MirsaAceOfShadows chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
so qt! and well-written! luva luva!