Reviews for Moonlit Ride
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 1 . 5/8
this is beautiful! very nicely written! the simplicity of this makes me love it even more! :-)
Natalie chapter 1 . 3/4
I have come to find their pairing to be so sweet. You did a brilliant job with your story. You can feel his love and need for her and hers for him. It was a great story. Thank you for sharing.
Natalie chapter 1 . 2/11
This is really sweet. Thank you for sharing.
youreconfusingme chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Such a sweet story :" I liked it a lot. It was peaceful and calming, in a way.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww!
Just Me Myself and I chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Loved this story, especially the subtle paraphrase of Psalm 27 along with the expression of the characters' inner thoughts and emotions, which were revealing and sentimental without being sappy. Very insightfully romantic, given that this was written when only four of the seven HP novels had been published. Nice work!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
just to let you know the links are not there good story i liked it :)
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Aw, this is really cute. Good job!
Lala97 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Loved it!
BadGirlgoesworse chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
A lovly moment and well written out!
NoahIrene chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Luv it!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
beautiful! good job!
stashleigh chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
i wanted to read the earliest hg/ss fic i could find and ruddy ewl im glad i did that was so luveli, aww bless i feel all soppy and am having urges to go and bee all musy with my boyf...hahahaha maybe not lol :)
Kitsune chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Also reccing this. This was the first Snape/Hermione pieces I ever read. It's very beautiful.
Rickmanlover24601 chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
*breathes out* So powerful. One of my many favorite lines is: In the darkness, she has become my light and my salvation. I wonder if she even knows how she saves meā€¦saves me from myself.

I feel like a review can't do this justice. You have such an innate ability to reach into their minds and pluck out their innermost fears and emotions and thoughts. You're amazing. And so is this story.