Reviews for Who I Am Hates Who I've Been
ViperValentine chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
dawww that story was cute and made me giggle
ViperValentine chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
i just love the neko feeling of this story lol. its so cute and shows a part of sasuke i love. blessed be.
emerald saoun chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
h-h-how d-d-did y-you...

*recovers* sorry, that nearly blew me to the roof! It was sooo HOT in my opinion! they would make a nice couple if not for the age difference, but still, even then... That was...WOW! AMAZING!
SamoaCookie chapter 3 . 5/13/2009
This chapter was so romantic, keep writing, or did you end the story?
StylishKidatTheRiot chapter 3 . 9/19/2007
aw that was sweet! Well written too! Good job! :D
black secret chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
when you typed that last little line in there, i immediatley thought of a cute little pink bunny saying that... don't ask why but i did...it was funny though, anyway this is great!
Gackt-Jihaku chapter 3 . 7/7/2007
Kakashi isn't spelled with a double "K" in the middle...
Gackt-Jihaku chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Let's all give Sasuke hugs!
Mango Tea chapter 3 . 6/27/2007
It was pretty good; just a few things bothered me: one, the fact that you kept mispelling Kakashi's name, and two, the story really didn't deal with Sasuke's cutting issues, therefore making the whole thing seem rushed.

Also, didn't Sasuke have his first kiss...with Naruto when they were twelve? Ah well, not very important. I'm guessing you're either disregarding that as though it didn't happen or it just didn't count as a real first kiss.

Anyway, other than those things, it was a cute story and it was IruSasu! I love that pairing, it's one of my favs, and I love any author that writes it since they are so rare! Also, the first time Iruka called Sasuke Neko-hime made me laugh outloud. Poor Sasuke, can never catch a break; well it's his fault for looking so feminine.

Well with that said, I'll be taking my leave. Thank you very much ) Keep up the good work.

Love always,

Tabz.
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 3 . 6/24/2007
I like it!

Kisses from Argentina!
Inuyasha Uzumaki chapter 3 . 6/21/2007
I LOVED this story! XD It was so cute and everything! Aw! lol Great story ]
Yaoi Maiko chapter 3 . 6/13/2007
That was freakin hot! glad my friend gave me the link to this story now!
Samii chapter 2 . 6/13/2007
I really like this fan fic but there is one problem ...it is about Kakashi's name I could be wrong but you spelled it Kakkashi and I dont think thats right ...i just messed that line up ...but yeah other then that i like it :)
sasukegirl1 chapter 3 . 6/12/2007
OMG! this was like the best! i totaly love it! WOT! good job!1you need...should...write more! more fanfic that is! hehehe...i really enjoyed reading this! YAY! let me know when you have more fanfic up! ttyl!1
sasukegirl1 chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
I do wanna hug my sasuke...poor sad sasuke...he needs a friend...what do you say to that? I sure you aguree! hehehe...who wouldn't!jk! love it btw! great story!