Reviews for Dirty Little Secrets
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 10 . 11/18/2014
Every secret will be revealed eventually.

Loved this
only-looking chapter 10 . 2/7/2014
So complicated! Kim can't be with Shego because she's with Ron, who wants to be with Yori. Shego can't be with Kim because she thinks Betty D. won't accept a lesbian, but Betty's with Vivian, who's fooling around with Mr. Dr. P, while Betty's fooling around with Mrs. Dr. P. It seems like one well-timed screwball comedy moment could resolve half of the problems in this story, or destroy a bunch of relationships. Or both.

Meanwhile, everybody else has their own unique reasons for pursuing mostly doomed, or at least dysfunctional, relationships. Except for Bonnie and Larry, who are sweet, and Tara (yay Tara!) and Wally, who really do love each other but can't admit it yet. And Barkin and Dash, who're just going to stay in denial. And Justine is just getting herself serviced. Poor Justine.

And good lord, Monique and Felix. So, so heartbreaking. I just wanted to reach in and grab them and dope slap them. So close! So far! Gahh...

Everybody was real, believable, and, amazingly, in-character. I especially liked Mr. Dr. P. and Vivian's affair, and the little game they played, and their reasons for playing it. And of course Kim and Ron, loyal to each other despite everything.

Anyway, this was another wonderful story, if sometimes a bit painful to read. Why yes, I do like happy endings. But, that's what Walking the Line was for.
BlueCowl54 chapter 9 . 3/17/2013
Drakken and Camille
Screwtape chapter 10 . 10/13/2012
Reading this makes me wonder...

Was the goal of this series an attempt to show how cheating can be harmless, or in some way beneficial?
Or are you just setting up a house of cards here, kept intact by the character's (flimsy) selfish justifications for their bad behavior? I mean, just one of the affairs coming to light between Shego/Kim/Ron/Yori/Betty/Anne/Vivian/James and BOOOM! You could write a novel on the fallout.
ArchAngel-Wolf chapter 10 . 8/29/2012
:O Wow. This one was really good just the pairings were like "wow" My jaw was on the floor right after the second chapter and it stayed there till I finished it. haha :D
THEcoolestmastr chapter 10 . 11/25/2011
HOLY SHIT EVERYONE IS A FUCKING CHEATER

I LIKE IT
ShadowCub chapter 10 . 7/21/2009
Depressing in a crazy way.
Kay8abc chapter 10 . 5/11/2009
I like this collection. especially the first three chapters. I thinks it's funny Kim, Shego, Ron, and Yori all end up on the mountain. Love the story.

-kate
ErnestTheGuy chapter 10 . 9/7/2008
you had some strange pairings in this one. Will Du and AdreanaLynn, Ann and Betty, James and Vivian, and Tara and Wally. i didnt realize that you were talking about the prince until you mention he was a crown price. i still cant believe you put Barkin and Dash together. i mean what were you thinking. i creeped me out soo bad when i read that. and what's with all the cheating going on with everyone?

Dont get me wrong, i like the sex,

Ernest.
Nidoking16 chapter 10 . 6/25/2008
This was very interesting. Definite kudos on the inner workings of a lot of these characters, you've really made them seem human, what with the flaws and all. P

Sometimes it sounds like you're trying a little too hard to clarify that some characters aren't looking to cheat, but it's nothing major or distracting. Anyway, you've given a lot of great reason for each of these characters to be together, and I enjoyed reading it. Some chapters seemed a bit more likely than others, but overall, great job. :D I can really see how things like this can and do happen.

Great read, I enjoyed myself. ]
Ryukashy chapter 10 . 5/10/2008
Interesting works and interesting pairs. For me the better are, obviously, KimShego and RonYori, but I've find some very interesting stuff also in the others pairs. The JustineBrick is very well written, because the whole story communicates the oddity and, for me, the wrong feeling of their relationship (it's the only one where lacks at least faith between the two characters).

I've liked very much also the MoniqueFelix story. It's a little sad, but I think it's possible to find some kind of sweetness in this. I think it's a story that deserve some developing, dont you? ;-)

Concluding, a very good work. Maybe a little sad under some aspects, but still a very good work. Like always. :-)
CastaS chapter 10 . 9/18/2007
i enjoyed the one-shots, great ones.
franzferdinandfan03 chapter 10 . 9/9/2007
i read the whole story and i thought it was pretty good. are you gonna make like a continuation of this or anything? i hope so... i like your kigo focused fics the best but this was good 2. thx and write more plz.
charis-chan chapter 10 . 8/30/2007
thank you so mucho for this story. Is amazing, as all your stories... I wish I could write like this... oh, man, well at least I can read yours... keep writting, you're just great!
my gaurdian HaruHara chapter 10 . 8/27/2007
manSL agin with the throwing me a curve that was great fun though