Reviews for Darklight
scribblemyname chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
Ack! You can't end it there! Talk about a cliffhanger. And if it ends with Rogue dead... I sure hope it doesn't.
scribblemyname chapter 2 . 5/19/2009
Ah. Questions. This is incredibly well written by the way. Very clean and polished and intense. Lovely.
scribblemyname chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Amazing start. Sucks me right in for a good read.
SouthernLoner chapter 3 . 7/18/2007
wow...just wow...loved it but can't wait to here this story so plz continue soon...
Crack4sure chapter 3 . 7/15/2007
AH how exciting!
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 2 . 7/13/2007
Some on from Remy's past? Interesting. Your chapters are MUCH too short. You don't give enough time for your readers to get to know people.

But other then that, the plot is very interesting.
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
O... Interesting! Me likey.

Must be mayjor hard for Rogue to go through stuff like that. You're pretty good at capturing those feelings and emotions. Good work.

I can't wait to read the rest.
l'etoile du tricherie chapter 3 . 7/13/2007
I'm liking this fic immensely. I wasn't sure were you were going with Darien at first: the whole calling Rogue "Stripes" bit made me think he might somehow be connected with Logan. I definitely like the idea of Remy dealing with L'ange de morte: it just seems appropriate given, well, his Remyness. Marvellous!
AM Inuzuka chapter 3 . 7/13/2007
now this definitely can't be good
TheUltimateGambit91 chapter 3 . 7/12/2007
very...short. please update soon ( i did not see that coming!) its getting interesting...

-ultimategammy91
TheRightWriter chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
PLEASE make them make up and fall more deeply in love! I cant stand them being mean to eachother! UPDATE SON!
Crack4sure chapter 2 . 6/24/2007
I hope this turns out to be a nice tamoltuous ROMY!
TheUltimateGambit91 chapter 2 . 6/22/2007
I'm guessing this is Darien? lol sorry but he sounds like a wanna-be-emo (you do know what an emo is right? lol) but good chapter. still i hate it when Rogue's THIS mean to Remy its so sad :(

update!

-ultimategammy91
Tammy chapter 2 . 6/22/2007
I wonder how he knows Gambit. Are they enemies? Friends? Write more soon.
Randirogue chapter 2 . 6/21/2007
Oh.. I want to know how she knows the guy with all the peircings... he sounds hot. Will he give remy a bit of worry?

Will he give Rogue a bit of worry?

Hope you update soon. :D