Reviews for Big Brother's Responsibility
Cherucha chapter 8 . 7/4/2014
Great story I can't even really imagine what would/will happen next.
pokemaster101 chapter 8 . 2/24/2014
This story is SO goooooood

Someone said there were a lot of fics where Yakko goes crazy. Now where are they? I wants to readz them. This story has gotten me in a mood. And that's gonna take a while to get out of...ehehehehehe B]

Yakko! hugs Such a big burden for a young child to carry...

I thought he has schizophrenia...

I like how all three are now the opposite. Wakko's taking charge. Dot crying. Yakko NOT talking. You KNOW something is wrong when that happens. Ironic that Wakko says he doesn't want the burden yet Yakko's the one who has it. The both of them need to realize. They're young, all of them - 15, 11, and 8 - but they're technically over sixty!

Yakko and his acting skills...gotta love them. 3

Wonderful story! You're doing a super job and I look forward to reading from you again! :)

Keep it up! 8DDDDD
Guest chapter 8 . 2/20/2014
Giggles...I,would love to see a,picture of them in those crazy outfits they posed in,their picture. Freddy Mercury jumpsuit, peacock footies, and Baby Spice garb. Hilarious! :-)
Gihila chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Man 3 years hopefully this story will one day continue I mean if a few fanfictions from 8 years can suddenly return. I love this story so much errr ahh well I can read what is hear.
Pebblepaw chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
Their are sooo many fics about yakko going crazy.
goldengod 180 chapter 8 . 5/11/2013
I hope this continues I am really intrested in wakkos change
mandaree1 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Love it!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/10/2013
I read all of this in like 2 hours! It's soooo hood and I know it's been like a year but can you please update? Pleeeeaaaaaaasssseeeeee?!
Cherucha chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
Please continue a year I know but please.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/9/2012
plz upadate, i read it all and love it
dullahan21 chapter 8 . 8/3/2012
I can't wait for your next update to see if Yakko's acting pays off to make everyone think he's getting better. Reynold, Russell, and Reuben are interesting characters here, too. Good work with this story, can't wait to read more.
Mika the Shadowbeast chapter 8 . 5/21/2012
I feel kind of sorry for Yakko. But this is a really good story, and I hope you update soon.
Amy Yocom chapter 8 . 4/11/2012
It isn't done. Right?
Chocochino11 chapter 8 . 1/20/2012
i'm really excited to see how this plays out!.. i know you havent updated in a while, but please dont go on another three year hiatus D
Miki Fubuki chapter 8 . 11/15/2011