Reviews for Take a Gamble
Rainbowed-Sunned-Spirit chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
THAT WAS SO ADORABLE! EdxWin are so awesome :) Great job with the RoyxRiza fluff. This was wonderful :)
Sakimono chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
AMAZING! I LUV IT! (plz excuse the capitalization once again) Although winry does seem to overreact when ed says something even remptely bad. the he goes "well, ya didn't let me finish" sorry but you shouldn't use that so much. other than that, GREAT FIC!
Took-Baggins chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
doesn't everyone love fluff? and your's was so good, too! it really was awesome!
sanctuary-in-dreams chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
it may have been fluffy, but it was wonderful fluff! i love the little twist you added t the end- very smart and creative. i also enjoyed Ed's suaveness- i might never see him like that! thanks for writing this!
Fantasy Fan Girl chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
I think the Roy and Riza seemed in character, but you can't really listen to me, after all everything i read i can see how the characters can seem in or out of character
writtenfables chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
flamingo174 chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
yah great job I loved it it was soo sweet and cute and flufy!
Dragonfoxy chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Kawaii -.-
Tears of Eternal Darkness chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
this is good but Ed was a little OOC and you need to use puncuation in the speach marks. just thought i'd let you know.

apart from that though, it was a nice plot. nice and fluffy.

Atemu'sLotus chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
YES! Finally a story where Ed wins over Mustang!

And a very enjoyable win at that! ;P

Very nice, very nice.

If you do not mind me saying this but the scene in the garden somewhat reminded me of a similar scene in Princess Diaries (the first movie).

Thank you for the enjoyable read.
OTP chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
aw fluff tis the greatest thing on earth
CaRiMaiLSKiTTleS chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
(squeals) i luf it! (huggles story) just to cute! you are like teh GREATEST fluff writer EVA! (hugs you) yay!
signeoghjtoenvoigj chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Wow! This was so fluffy and romantic! Definitely one of my most favorites!
BlazexFlame chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
lol yay! XD

i think ed was a little ooc tho

even tho he was in a bet and stuff,

i still think he woulda been more shy

and not so straightforward and stuff

but its a really nice story xD

yay another fav