Reviews for You and Me
sunshineg9 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Love always come with a price and it looked like raven didn't like to pay it. I feel a little sorry for them but the limiited relationship was the price. I wonder if Terra was a rebound if Raven died. That is more humiliating than being rejected, being a rebound.I wanted her to live.
Please chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Please, if u actually read these I love your writing and the story but my one problem is that you haven't continued it. Please write more. There just doesn't seem to be enough finality about it. Raven should still live tho. She does in the scene that keeps going in my head
The-Deth-Artists chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Why does every BBRAE usually involve suicide, sadism, an shit like that, i digrees the story was go, plot was strong, so i give it a 8.9/10
purplerave chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Oh what an intense fic. I didn't realize I was holding my wrist so tightly until I finished the fic. Nice one shot. This defininetly caught my attention. Nice
Not G. Ivingname chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
ok listen, there are to many lose ends here, I doubt beast boy could move on without her, he would do anything to keep her alive, I HATE TERRA, SHE MESSES UP LOVE, SHE NEEDS TO DIE AND BURN FOR ALL ETERINTITY!
Not G. Ivingname chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
did she live? did she ever gain control of her power, basically I want you to write a sequal, and now
Not G. Ivingname chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
please contiue...
Not G. Ivingname chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
what one does for love... so sad... good story
Vivian L. Halcyon chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
AW! I love this! *cries* DON'T DIE RAVEN!
thisaccounthasbeenemptied chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Wow. I thought that this story was very well written, and I liked it. (But your ending had me close to tears. She almost died!)
RBM chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
You made Gar sad that makes me sad... And Raven isnt allowed to do that! I forbid it! :( I love it but hate it... stupid good writers hitting my emotional buttons. It fit well with them I think... not out of character much if at all... I think that is why it hits so hard. Nice work.
SkyAngel429 chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Wow. Got to admit, you made me cry. Good job writing; very good capturing of the emotion, and the 1st person perspective really draws the reader in. Please write more - if not a continuation of this, then another BBRae story.
AnnaNicoleSmith chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
That was good, really good.

I hate seeing RaeBeast FanFics that let them have sex with nothing happening. They use excuses like 'She was so happy that her powers were no longer in control' and other crap like that.

I really like this story. It also portrayed Terra as the Bitch she is.

This story is going into 'Favorite Stories' and you are going into 'Favorite Authors'

Once again, Good Job.

-Goes to read another one of your stories-