Reviews for All I Want Is That Magical Feeling: HP and GG
dawnyx chapter 7 . 12/20/2008
I like your OCs but I think it's good that you're finally focusing more on the original HP characters
dawnyx chapter 22 . 12/20/2008
WOO! My two favorite series combined. Update soon, please! Especially since you haven't updated in about 7 months. I really hope things will be okay with Oliver and Chase.
doggypaw93 chapter 22 . 10/16/2008
I really like this story. It's great. I would suggest doing something though if you change the point of view or from different scenes because that can get confusing. I would suggest maybe putting a line or something there. Otherwise great job, and I can't wait to read more!
latumbaco chapter 22 . 5/27/2008
Yay! You updated! That was a great chapter! I can't believe what happened between Chase and Oliver. Please update SOON!
latumbaco chapter 21 . 4/16/2008
GAHH! I loved this story when I first read it, and I love it now when I just re-read it! I love all of it. Ansley and Chase have a great relationship. They're very American: breaking traditions and all. I love it. The play on designer names is fabulous and the detail you give to their outfits without being blunt are great. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY!
Castile chapter 21 . 12/3/2007
AARGH! when are you going to finally update! This story is addicting and i need the next chapter! [btw, don't kill chase;)]
Brooke-Davis123 chapter 21 . 10/28/2007
Oh wow, i just finished reading all the chapters you have out and i love your story soo much ! I really think you need to contune writing your story , if not i will be very heartbroken.
10101010101 chapter 21 . 10/13/2007
i feel that your writing is too stiff for the characters. it would be helpful to use more conjuctions since most teenagers say, "You've seen me in practice!" rather than, "You have seen me in practice!" Other than that, this is a good story with an original plot. You also follow the gossip girl set up very well.
thealycat chapter 21 . 9/16/2007
that was great! hope you update soon...
thealycat chapter 20 . 7/15/2007
i wonder how neville would do as a keeper... post more soon! (
latumbaco chapter 19 . 7/13/2007
omg. i love it. i love both harry potter and gossip girl so it was like a perfect mix. i love the designer names. they're really funny. i love the whole thing. my favorite thing is that draco smokes pot. it's great. please post more soon.
thealycat chapter 19 . 7/11/2007
i l0ved it post more soon! (
Castile chapter 19 . 7/11/2007
lol. i love the last line! is the gossip girl hermione? cuz i think she's always saying like ron's a git in the gg posts so i tink it's her. shouldn't be ginny as it'll be too obvious...?
thealycat chapter 18 . 7/5/2007
aha oliver you shouldnt agree to rash challenges (
KrisB.723 chapter 6 . 7/5/2007