Reviews for Happy Ending
CreativelyNumb chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
. ? So good though, but still so sad.
Marm chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Wooww... yeah, I've to say it... wow.

Nice job. Nice moment. And I knew it! It wasn't a 'real' happy end.

Bravo, bon boulot, j'aimerai bien en lire d'autre comme ├ža ;)
CurlyHairedGirl chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Good story! But OMG you, Scuby and Immi I swear are just really trying to tip all us readers over the edge!
Redpixie55 chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
wow. i have to agree with chimp. very close to home. kind of a been there, done that situation. its damn lucky i don't own a gun. i love the way you captured Sara's thoughts in this, they were just perfect in a really sad way.

I've also read your other stories and i have to say you're a really fantastic write.

well done, Em x
Maximilliam chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
I see all of us are entering in a cicle of depressing stories. But not too depressing :-P. Guys, we need to stop this. It's time for good feelings, and love, and friendship. So I challenge all of you to write something that enlights or mod. ;-)
chimp1984 chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Depressing, depressing, depressing! LOL! I don't think I can stand another depressing story from you writers. LOL! Although, this one did hit close to home for me. Depression and alcoholism. One and the same for me. When you're depressed you turn to the alcohol. Most people, just do it the one night to stop the pain... but those select few who don't want to feel anymore, chose the alcohol as their friend to take away the pain they're feeling with the depressing. And yes, it is quite hard to constantly deal with them both. And when you think you're strong enough to have just ONE drink with your friends, one drink turns into 2, then 3, then 5... and next thing you know you're passed out from all the alcohol you drank. You wake up the next day, cursing yourself for being so weak, and you're back at square one trying to be strong again. So yeah... it hit close to home for me. LOL! But! It was a good one, I liked it. And I doubted the "Happy Ending" title was far from it... considering the fact that there is some "depressing, angst, tragedy" war going on... I didn't even need to read the genre to know what it was about. LOL! So... good writing yet again. And yeah, let's focus back on love, eh? I'm sure people would be so much happier... LOL!
csi7 chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
A problem I've encountered with reading great writers' stories is that no matter what they are about, I want to read them. So here I am, with misty eyes, reviewing your story. It was sad (yes I read the warning, so I shouldn't complain) but still greatly written. I hope your next update (whether it's a new story or the SoScuby one) does not have any new character deaths. I can deal with regular angst, such as people cheating on each other, fights, unrequited love, but character deaths and suicides usually are just too much for me. Regular angst problems have better chances of being fixed, but deaths and suicides are permanent- there is no closure or chances to correct your wrongs and in the end, no one wins.
Qwirkyone chapter 1 . 6/12/2007