Reviews for Smile For Me
bubblygoo chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
What an interesting story.
ojuzu chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Aw. Such a cute story.

Mistress DragonFlame chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
I like how you did this-focusing on Sai, and how he shouldn't feel the way he did, and also not mentioning who Sakura was marrying.
Nymphadorena chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
um...i don;t really get what's going on here. why is sakura so mad?
esdrftghbjnkm chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
I can't image sakura as a bride, I like her, I'm a fighter way!
Deidara Uchiha chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
That was bittersweet. I do hope he gets lucky and makes her smile again.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
saixsakura hasnt been on my top pairing list, but i actually kind of like the idea of the two in this story :D it was written beautifully and a great plot to follow out on! i really liked this all of your others!
Misura's Biggest Fan chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
I love how the plot was kind of hazy but it still makes sense. It seems almost poetic, in a way.

I'm a sucker for SaiSaku..
Emriel chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
I love this fic... Yet another great composition although... yes... If you'd decided on working a little more with the fic, it would probably come out rather cutely?... Overall well done XD. As always, I would be watching for your additions. _ Good job.
mintmelodygirl chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
ahh! but midnight is the best time of day!
Capitulate chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Sorry I've been late in reviewing. This is the first time I've read something with Sai and Sakura, and it wasn't bad. Maybe I should look into this pairing more. - As usual, you kept it in character. The story itself wasn't bad, but maybe a little bit more development would have made it better. The ending was fine, but I didn't have that feeling of complete satisfaction like I usually do. I understand though that no story is perfect, and no every story a person writes will give the reader that feeling. Your still awesome, though, so don't worry. I can't wait to read more of your stories good luck! -

P.S. That unsigned review you got for "Obsidian Composition", don't worry about it. I know you may have told yourself this, or someone else may have already, I have to tell you though too. Honestly, I admire your writing a lot, and so I want you to know that you are good. At least in my opinion. After all, that is the first time you were told something like that, don't let it get to you. Whoever it was, they were just unable to get the meaning in it, or they just don't see it the way you or I did. Seriously, what they did was extremely rude, if they couldn't see what it was, couldn't they have said it in a polite way? Once again, good luck with your writing. Sorry this all sounds idiotic, it's late and I'm tired.

Cheers! (Again) -
Densetsu no Bunny chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
How dare you say this is not a good job! I liked it! *kicks whoever puts it down* :P

I'm imagining that it was Sasuke Sakura was cursing. *imagines*

Good job!
Crazy Gal42 chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
wait. i dont get wat was happening. could u explain. plez? but it was good.
Nautica Dawn chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
I like this. It's a very interesting story. Very Sakura too. It's a little confusing, but I think that adds to its charm.