Reviews for Cavallon's Gold
Chibimax chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
hehe great story! :D i've really enjoyed it
BlackxValentine chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
"I hope it sinks."

LOL
Aimless chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
I didn't know you wrote for A-Team! I just began watching the old series again on a new cable TV station and I'm enjoying every episode. I'm so glad I stumbled upon your fics. This was great and I could easily see it as an episode. Good job!

Would you consider re-working 'For Orphans Sake'? The formatting got lost and it's incredibly difficult to read - though I did read and love it!

Thanks for sharing the stories!
Lady Phoenix Skywind chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
Awesome. Just like the show! Keep it up!
Meg the fierce lady not signed in chapter 1 . 6/20/2001
Awesome fic! I enjoyed it immensely!
sally chapter 1 . 12/19/2000
The only thing missing was a girl to fall for Face...loved the humor. :)
lynette chapter 1 . 10/19/2000
dude that was like an awsum story like the best dude u keep writing i wanna read more frum u mmmmmm k!
Erika Neck chapter 1 . 8/30/2000
A brilliant story, just like the A-Team episodes. I thought the characters were just like they are on TV, also the story was good, very exciting in parts, couldn't wait till I got to the end.
H.M chapter 1 . 8/22/2000
Excellent! That was a fantastic story, true to the characters and everything. I totally enjoyed it. It's just like the actual show. Nice job!
BoonDoggle chapter 1 . 6/27/2000
Very good job! Solid story, well written, and true to the guys personalities.

Please, pound out another one!
FACEFAN chapter 1 . 5/2/2000
COOL. YOU GOT THE CHARACTERS JUST RIGHT ALTHOUGH THERE WAS ALWAYS MORE INTERACTION BETWEEN HANNIBAL AND FACE. PLEASE RIGHT MORE I ENJOYED READING YOU R STYLE OF WRITING
Jess chapter 1 . 4/24/2000
Pretty good job. Plot was interesting and exciting and well tied together. All in all i enjoyed it very much.
Squeaky chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Great story! Very true to the characters and the pace of the show. I really enjoyed it and better keep 'em coming.
L.A chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
All I can say is, COOL. Hope to see another story soon. :)