Reviews for All I Needed was Rain
DarkLillyOfTheNight96 chapter 15 . 5/2/2009
This was a very interisting story thanks for writing! If you write anymore like this i will make sure to read and pass them on so hurry up so i can stop typing!

~Lilly~
Okuyukashii chapter 15 . 10/24/2008
I like it. The plot's very interesting and I like the idea that Sakura has a Bijuu, too. Great job!
PeinSaku chapter 15 . 6/18/2008
that was the perfet ending to the story! it was awesome! i thought that somehow one of the akatsuki had knocked akihiko out and trasformed into him. boy was i wrong! ;P
animal.cracker.assassinator chapter 15 . 5/23/2008
it was pretty good, kinda weird, but good

Jam
NightshadePrincess chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
cool. not many people usually put in the whole gaasaku with a highschool fic and the ninja fic. i can't wait to read this.
HalloweenDemon chapter 15 . 3/23/2008
i've read this story possibly 3 times because i love it so much! it was amazimg! im going to read any other stories you have wrote after this!

sincerely,

Foxes Love Naruto
Reeve's-Revenge chapter 15 . 3/15/2008
I LOVE THIS STORY PLEASE UPDATE THANKS.
killergirl01 chapter 15 . 3/10/2008
Cool story! Please make a can keep it Gaara and Sakura though. The Akatsuki wouldn't just die in a measly fire either. Their S-Class criminals for christ sake! Anyway, keep up the good work.
DaydreamerGal chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
O.M.F.G. ... I LOVED THAT PART WHEN INNER SAKURA CALLED SASUKE EMO! I LOVED IT! xD

I love this story. KEEP IT UP!
Luna Moonsurf chapter 14 . 2/12/2008
I'm psyctic! I knew I was going to be wrong, yea stupidity! Ah well that whole revenge theory got its arse kicked out the door.

Learn what every great person knew,

Don't let socity rule over you~me
Luna Moonsurf chapter 11 . 2/12/2008
Oi! He blames Sakura 4 his dad's death! *smiles while saying* I'm probaby completely wrong. Anyways I shall read more. ON-WARD!
Luna Moonsurf chapter 11 . 2/12/2008
Oi! I KNEW it was Akihiko sending the hawks! I lurve ur storys BTW. Anyways, it's ALWAYS the most trusted friend that betrays you! In fiction and non-fiction. Then you SCREAMED he was guilty with the whole messager hawk thing. It could just be me I over analze stuff. Anyways, awesome-ness!
sama-chan chapter 14 . 1/4/2008
I WANT MY WISHES! anyways it was good...
sama-chan chapter 13 . 1/4/2008
again and again too many reveiws... IT ROCKED!and as naruto would say: BELIEVE IT!
sama-chan chapter 12 . 1/4/2008
your last chapters are still great plus i like candy!