Reviews for Stranger
TheNaggingCube chapter 2 . 6/2/2008
I beg to differ that part 3 is not forthcoming! You didn't mark this story complete, so therefor part 3 is due to us your impatient adoring fans!

WHere's my damn towel, shoot that water was cold :-D
NorthwestDreamer chapter 2 . 5/22/2008
A-MA-ZING. That was incredible. there doesn't seem to be many megan colby supporters out there, but I am definitely one of them, and you did great with this piece, you should write more about them, even continue this story if you feel motivated. I'd love to kno more
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Just digging around for any Colby fic I some how missed and found this. What a wonderful wonderful story. I'd like it if it was just the beginning. Now that we really know what happened I can so see your story continuing.

The break room moment *shudder* yum.
BeMiNe chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
"He’d always had that aura about him, that All-American-Hero type personality, but every once in a while, when he really, really wanted something, he’d get all Bad-Boy-Playing-With-Fire on her and her heart would kick into triple-time. Good-guy Colby was fun to banter with, but Bad-Guy Granger…"

*squee* That is by far one of my favourite lines ever... I would love you forever if you continued this, pretty, pretty please?

Calli
NorthwestDreamer chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
WOW, very nice, u should write more, definitely. cont. w/ this one and write more colby/megan, it seems nobody supports it but I really do.
Crimson and White chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
GOOD! I don't know if I like the whole Megan/Colby thing yet because I liked the Megan/Larry thing. But I could get used to it.
cmaddict chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
I want, I want! More, please!
beth chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
You absolutley HAVE to continue this! Plz!
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
plz continue!
coconut-dreamer chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Yes, continue! But make sure it has a happily ever after ending. Please. :) I can't believe that Colby is a bad guy.
MnkyGrl63 chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
definately continue. i loved it. it's been so long since a megan/colby story. can't wait for next chapter.
Meg chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
I loved this story! Please continue!

You're a great writer.
Patty chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Oh nice, very nice. I like it a lot!

It's a great stand-alone. Please don't take us any further unless you can figure out a

way to vindicate Colby. I've already had more than enough heartbreak over him and don't

think I can handle any more.

Just my humble opinion though; go wherever your muse takes you.
ad1616 chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
TBC... if you want

OIU!
Andy chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Oh my goodness! that was so sad! And amazingly excellant!